2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Seems like fairly mundane middle school stupidity. Surely the Dems can do better than to hang their hats on this sort of thing. At least in Walz's case, he was literally arrested for something.
Let's say he is 15 or 16 in that picture. That's only 20ish years removed from Vance's age today. It's not like a geriatric boomer getting outed by a college picture in blackface. It has relevance both due to the minimal amount of years since & that Vance today is substantially against such a happening today. It just slots seamlessly into the weirdness category & offers up a credible talking point.

Is Melania a friend of yours that you have regular, frequent, hours long personal interaction with?

As mentioned, functioning alcoholics and some functioning drug addicts can 100% hide it for a long time from friends and family. The idea you can determine if a public figure is an alcoholic or not based on media clips is frankly an insane suggestion man to be real with you.

I'm just going by anecdotal evidence, and I'm very happy to be corrected as it seems like I have been already.

I'm going by the fact that all three of my friends looked like walking skeletons 6 months down the line.

I'm guessing the point of sharing that picture is to show that teenage Vance wasn't at all threatened by the existence of women in men's toilets. Now of course it's "beware the big tampon"

It's not the best, it's not the worst.

I'm guessing the point of sharing that picture is to show that teenage Vance wasn't at all threatened by the existence of women in men's toilets. Now of course it's "beware the big tampon"

It's not the best, it's not the worst.
But no one thinks he is now. Or thinks anyone is. We are all very aware the trans bathroom freakouts are about not wanting trans girls in the female toilets. People do not fearmonger about trans boys being in the boys toilets.

This is more aimed at the "weird" tag:

The groyper stuff is definitely odd.

But no one thinks he is now. Or thinks anyone is. We are all very aware the trans bathroom freakouts are about not wanting trans girls in the female toilets. People do not fearmonger about trans boys being in the boys toilets.

The right-wing Walz tampon freakout is concerning them being freely available in male toilets (the horror).

Glad she's started to roll out some policies.
They are generally popular policies too for the dem base, but also for voters she needs to target. GOP strategy seems to be going down the "she's a commie" route now they've had to abandon the "Sleepy Joe" campaign. Not sure how effective that is 30+ years since the fall of the USSR.

Trump won in 2016 by pretending to be anti-establishment. If Harris throws out some "anti-establishment" polices then he's going to have to attack them from a position of supporting the staus quo. Which puts him in the establishment camp and pulls the rug from under him in the states that matter.

Fair enough, but I don't think Melania has been an alky for what is it now, over 10 years? You can spot an alky a mile off and she just doesn't look like one to me.
You'd be surprised how highly some alcoholics function.

I don't follow Melania, but the things she does on TV are peanuts compared to that.

One of those that believe Trump et al play 4d chess is going to have to explain to me how saying that medal of honour recipients are bad and you can rob with a carefully calculated balance in California is going to get him the voters he needs.

He's just a sad, undisciplind narcissist wasting his last years being angry.

One of those that believe Trump et al play 4d chess is going to have to explain to me how saying that medal of honour recipients are bad and you can rob with a carefully calculated balance in California is going to get him the voters he needs.

I think last sentence is key. He's angry and there's a lot of people that are angry too. And the reason they are angry is the same. They are losers.

Trump has a poorly hidden disdain for the military, probably because he was too cowardly to serve. There is a clear pattern. His comments on McCain, calling fallen soldiers suckers and losers, attacking a Gold Star family, etc.

Undisciplined is indeed the key word. He can't follow a clear message, even if he was able to identify it.

interesting numbers. second poll i've seen like this.

Intuitively it makes sense but if she endorses an arms embargo and Israeli kids get blown up by some Hezbollah or Hamas rocket, you can bet the Republicans turn it into an attack ad.

What makes you think he won't?
Just being too old to run. Like Biden.
On the other hand maybe he wants to complete his own hattrick. Losing 3 elections in a row.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind, if he run again in 2028. First it means he will lose 2024 and secondly it will be even more fun as he will be even more unhinged.

You surely meant egomaniac.

Trump has a poorly hidden disdain for the military, probably because he was too cowardly to serve. There is a clear pattern. His comments on McCain, calling fallen soldiers suckers and losers, attacking a Gold Star family, etc.

Undisciplined is indeed the key word. He can't follow a clear message, even if he was able to identify it.

He's smarter than all the generals, as he's stated more than once.

He's smarter than all the generals, as he's stated more than once.
Well not only the generals, he is also a very smart business man who knows much more about macro economics and finance than the central bankers and their president.

I wonder why he doesn't have 80% or more of the vote in the bag already. No other country is so lucky to have such an universal genius running for president and sacrificing his life in the name of the greater good.

God bless trump.

It gets A LOT worse. She also handed Trump a cheque for $100 MILLION DOLLARS and after presenting him with the cheque she gave a speech urging Trump to annex the West Bank and to prevent the creation of a Palestinian state.

How is that legal? Literally buying the President in front of the world.

It's also massively hypocritical (shock, horror) because back in 2016 Trump attacked Marco Rubio for accepting donations from the same family and said Rubio would just become an Adleson pet.

Well not only the generals, he is also a very smart business man who knows much more about macro economics and finance than the central bankers and their president.

I wonder why he doesn't have 80% or more of the vote in the bag already. No other country is so lucky to have such an universal genius running for president and sacrificing his life in the name of the greater good.

God bless trump.
You misspelled macho ergonomics.

getting pre-incel vibes in these college pics

some of these right wing blow hards look like their origin story involves being bullied at school

God bless trump.
Deep down it must really hurt that the likes of Musk, Gater, Bezos and Buffet would consider Trump's net worth as pocket change