2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

you can tell the moment when he decides I'm just gonna ad lib a little bit here to spice things up

it's shocking seeing Trump answering these questions. No where near answering them. He thinks of whatever pops in his head and goes into a monologue about himself and how "it's never been done in the history of our country"

No substance, no energy, no thought, no focus etc

it's shocking seeing Trump answering these questions. No where near answering them. He thinks of whatever pops in his head and goes into a monologue about himself and how "it's never been done in the history of our country"

You're asking for a lot here :p

Immigrants now stealing imaginary jobs is up there with his claims that democrats abort children after they are born. Its verbal static, just noises emanating from an orange hole. But his cult eats it up because all they want is legitimacy for violence.

Trump: You're all going to be thrown into a communist system. You will be thrown into a system where everybody gets health care.

I think i've heard him twice now, go back to saying how well he did in Alabama, when talking about election results and polling.

Since when did Alabama become representative for the US electorate? Its a deep red state, such a weird thing to talk about.

GVDMJ-fWwAA686p.jpg

First good polling for Tester in a good while(well, Emerson wasn't terrible), but the underlying numbers are less good.

Really asking a lot of Montana voters to sway the senate for democrats, should Harris win.

This guy has been sharing Barron Trump stories and feck me that family is even worse than we thought.

As much as dicking on Trump and his family is fun - I'm skeptical of these kind of stories.

Stuff like the Vance + Couch story and my favourite one of all:

Gerard Pique cheated on Shakira by fecking Gavi's mum.

It just doesn't sound very believable.

As much as dicking on Trump and his family is fun - I'm skeptical of these kind of stories.

Eh, Trump makes up completely fake stories on the daily, birtherism, real unemployment in 2016 was 30%, Ted Cruz father assassinated JFK, do i need to go on?

Dems should get down in the mud with these freaks, making up stories about them is completely warranted imo, they asked for it.

He got pictures to prove the kid was in his summer camp class. The more outlandish claims would net him a lawsuit from Trump pretty quickly if they were false.

The gist of it isn’t something we haven’t suspected for a while anyway, besides the revelation that Barron is heavily on the spectrum.

Eh, Trump makes up completely fake stories on the daily, birtherism, real unemployment in 2016 was 30%, Ted Cruz father assassinated JFK, do i need to go on?

Dems should get down in the mud with these freaks, making up stories about them is completely warranted imo, they asked for it.

I don't think the right move is to sink to that level and normalize this behaviour in politics any further than it already has been.

He got pictures to prove the kid was in his summer camp class. The more outlandish claims would net him a lawsuit from Trump pretty quickly if they were false.

The gist of it isn’t something we haven’t suspected for a while anyway, besides the revelation that Barron is heavily on the spectrum.

Fair enough, but I don't think Melania has been an alky for what is it now, over 10 years? You can spot an alky a mile off and she just doesn't look like one to me.

I don't think the right move is to sink to that level and normalize this behaviour in politics any further than it already has been.

Fair enough, but I don't think Melania has been an alky for what is it now, over 10 years? You can spot an alky a mile off and she just doesn't look like one to me.
this is so not true

A functioning alcoholic with an entourage carefully managing her public appearances.

Anyway, this is the most serious claim

Animals aside, if no real kid has been attacked at knife point by Barron, he would lose every single last penny he has by a defamation suit.

A functioning alcoholic with an entourage carefully managing her public appearances.

Anyway, this is the most serious claim

Animals aside, if no real kid has been attacked at knife point by Barron, he would lose every single last penny he has by a defamation suit.

Feckin hell, if this is true Barron basically has some deep-seated trauma and mental illness that needs to be addressed ASAP.

This isn't "being on the spectrum", killing animals at a young age is basically a sign of a quite a few mental illnesses, all of which are very severe.

this is so not true

Maybe my experiences are really skewered then, I'm not an expert on this in any capacity.

Three friends of mine basically fell into alcoholism due to mental health problems and within months their behaviour had turned really odd - stopped turning to social events, pale, taunt, and restless and twitchy constantly.

Maybe my experiences are really skewered then, I'm not an expert on this in any capacity.

Three friends of mine basically fell into alcoholism due to mental health problems and within months their behaviour had turned really odd - stopped turning to social events, pale, taunt, and restless and twitchy constantly.
Maybe that is true for some as alcoholism is not the same for everyone, but I have known multiple people who hid it for years if not decades.

You serious? He will be 82 by then. His physical and cognitive decline, which is clearly showing already in 2024, will only be worse.
Actually, it would be the best thing that could happen to Democrat party.

Yup. He will run again, providing he is not jailed by then.

What makes you think he won't? He is a ecomaniac. Nothing gives him more attention that running for President.

Maybe that is true for some as alcoholism is not the same for everyone, but I have known multiple people who hid it for years if not decades.

Were they relatively introverted?

One of the friends who developed the problem, I spent a lot of time helping him.

He would vomit if he didn't have a drink by evening time. He couldn't go to watch a film for example because he would just need alcohol so badly just sitting down.

How did your friend(s) manage to hide it?

One of the friends who developed the problem, I spent a lot of time helping him.

He would vomit if he didn't have a drink by evening time. He couldn't go to watch a film for example because he would just need alcohol so badly just sitting down.

No, not introverted. Some were friends, some family. For some the shame (because the addiction did not prevent them from realizing what it was) was so great, that they went to absolute extreme lengths to hide it. Did those who lived with them know? Probably, but those who did not, but saw them frequently were shocked.

There are certain ways to mask alcoholism. One way is to switch to drinking vodka & chasing it with mouth wash that contains alcohol (all alcohol leaves an odor on one's breath, vodka leaving the least; the mintiness of the mouthwash overwhelms the alcohol aroma). Vodka also is perfect mixed with anything as its aroma is often drowned out by the other liquid. Many alcoholics are on some sort of sedative to help keep tremors (DTs) at bay a little, thus masking a very noticeable tell of alcoholism.

I understand that people are having fun with the pretence that Vance is a hypocrite over that pic and the wig ones but if I'd been celebrating how successful my strategy of casting my opponent as a weirdo was, I would not start sharing photos of a younger them evidently having a good time with their perfectly normal looking friends.

I understand that people are having fun with the pretence that Vance is a hypocrite over that pic and the wig ones but if I'd been celebrating how successful my strategy of casting my opponent as a weirdo was, I would not start sharing photos of a younger them evidently having a good time with their perfectly normal looking friends.
It's in the men's bathroom. He seems to be condoning such. That literally flies in complete conflict with his stated beliefs now. Totally fair game, especially when realizing how young Vance is.

He’s not a weirdo because of the drag or fooling around with his high school friends, he’s a weirdo because he did a 180 to dunk on all that and act like women are just broodmares and housekeeper.

The weirdness is being angry and bitter all the time to anyone and anything challenging that worldview, a group he once belonged to according to the dug up evidence.

He’s not a weirdo because of the drag or fooling around with his high school friends, he’s a weirdo because he did a 180 to dunk on all that and act like women are just broodmares and housekeeper.

The weirdness is being angry and bitter all the time to anyone and anything challenging that worldview, a group he once belonged to according to the dug up evidence.
Yeah, I do not think that argument is being served by sharing the most humanising pictures of him we are ever going to see.

It's in the men's bathroom. He seems to be condoning such. That literally flies in complete conflict with his stated beliefs now. Totally fair game, especially when realizing how young Vance is.

Seems like fairly mundane middle school stupidity. Surely the Dems can do better than to hang their hats on this sort of thing. At least in Walz's case, he was literally arrested for something.

Is Melania a friend of yours that you have regular, frequent, hours long personal interaction with?

As mentioned, functioning alcoholics and some functioning drug addicts can 100% hide it for a long time from friends and family. The idea you can determine if a public figure is an alcoholic or not based on media clips is frankly an insane suggestion man to be real with you.