2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Kari Lake to her friends and, as she calls it, jealous people.

80a8e640-29ff-4509-b213-fffd2c453262_text.gif

Fair enough - missed that, we gotta get thru 2024 first though!

Anyway, the problem with the 2024 senate, is that this is a presidential election, democrat incumbents might hold onto some seats in midterms, but you will need an incredible amount of split tickets for dems to hold a senate seat in Montana in a presdential election.

Is possible? Maybe, but partisanship is high.

Now, while i doubt she wants anything to do with Trump sexually, but the fact that she has publicly stated that Trump is better than her husband, and now spends more time with Trump than her husband, well, you would think he would have a problem with all of this....apparently not then.

Now, while i doubt she wants anything to do with Trump sexually, but the fact that she has publicly stated that Trump is better than her husband, and now spends more time with Trump than her husband, well, you would think he would have a problem with all of this....apparently not then.

She's a clout chasing charlatan who is clearly frothing at the mouth at the prospect of being his VP. I'm sure she's groveling even more privately than publicly.

So, despite polling industry doing largely a pretty bad job for the 2022 midterms, they still insist on producing garbage.

Trump winning independents in Pennsylvania by 14 points is pure nonsense, he isn't even winning them in actual reality, let alone by a landslide.

Can't these guys who do polling update their methods?

So, despite polling industry doing largely a pretty bad job for the 2022 midterms, they still insist on producing garbage.

Trump winning independents in Pennsylvania by 14 points is pure nonsense, he isn't even winning them in actual reality, let alone by a landslide.

What are you referring to?

Yeah, that sounds a little funky.

It’s Biden’s frigging birth state.

@calodo2003
Imagine if all the GOP really accomplishes out of all of this is to ensure that they’ve hit the last generation that’ll ever support them.
I think they already know this is the case, hence all of the focus on voter suppression/banning on campus voting/banning by mail voting/etc.