2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Rob DeSanctis making a comeback lately

His numbers are sure to drop as the Trump indictment stuff dies down a bit, and Rob begins appearing in the media more. Meatball Rob was best when people didn’t know him, but had heard he had done an good job in Florida through Joe Rogan or whatever.

He was also (AFAIK) the only Dem in a competitive race who was outspent. Many of the other losing candidates (Florida, Ohio, Kentucky) got a ton of money that he should have received. Especially given that the final margin was <30k votes.

He out raised Johnson, but the outside money was a blowout, especially the opposition (negative add) money. $52 million spent in opposition vs. $14 million in support.
https://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary?cycle=2022&id=WIS2

Can we see him as a keynote speaker at the next Democratic National Convention? I swear he can and should use his experience in the domain to thrash the GOP.
Wouldn't be worth it, no Republican would watch that and TBH most voters wouldn't, what they need to do is use him in a massive advertising campaign

Wouldn't be worth it, no Republican would watch that and TBH most voters wouldn't, what they need to do is use him in a massive advertising campaign
Marcus and Barack Obama featured in a now-publicized Zoom conversation about campaiging against poverty a couple of years back. I'm sure they can come up with something again.

Marcus and Barack Obama featured in a now-publicized Zoom conversation about campaiging against poverty a couple of years back. I'm sure they can come up with something again.
If you wanna win over Republicans you don't use Obama but something like that

They are but they also realize that the only way to stop Trump is to get Biden re-elected

Lincoln project are mainly Bush-republicans, they are mad that he stole their thunder and that they are now irrelevant.

Yeah, good that they are against Trump, but its not for the right reasons, republicans basically never oppose each other for the right reasons.

They are but they also realize that the only way to stop Trump is to get Biden re-elected

But shouldn’t they be throwing their weight behind Rob DeSanctimonious? Or have they already concluded that Trump has the nomination locked up? Don’t really get their strategy here.

But shouldn’t they be throwing their weight behind Rob DeSanctimonious? Or have they already concluded that Trump has the nomination locked up? Don’t really get their strategy here.
Rob DeMussolini is just as anathema as Trump is. Chris*2 is more in line with who they would support.

He's as bad as Trump, but they know Trump will eat him alive, they should really support Chris Christie but they know he hasn't a chance

Rob DeMussolini is just as anathema as Trump is. Chris*2 is more in line with who they would support.
He's as bad as Trump, but they know Trump will eat him alive, they should really support Chris Christie but they know he hasn't a chance

You are probably both right, but then these Lincoln Project guys might as well just become Democrats. Trump and Meatball Ron are going to get at least 80% of the primary votes as things stand. This is the base of the party now. It won’t change.

You are probably both right, but then these Lincoln Project guys might as well just become Democrats. Trump and Meatball Ron are going to get at least 80% of the primary votes as things stand. This is the base of the party now. It won’t change.
That's like asking a United fan to become a City supporter!

In reality these guys are in favor of a lot of the right-wing policies, they don't approve of the way Trump and DeSantis implement them or the methods used

How the feck. It's so messed up this asshole can just "punish" certain groups of people. Even Trump wasn't that malicious. Then again, what else can we expect from someone who worked at Guantanamo Bay. I have firmly believed for the last few years that the timing of the Trump legal battles would be such that it will ultimately help DeSantis. If Trump is out of the picture as someone who can actually run, DeSantis can now easily draw his supporters to him by dangling pardons etc out there as an incentive of sorts. Something that was allegedly already discussed before. This is the GOP dream scenario. Trump was a useful t/fool.

The only thing about Ronnie is: he may have a much harder time finding swing voters to like him with all his culture wars nonsense.

How the feck. It's so messed up this asshole can just "punish" certain groups of people. Even Trump wasn't that malicious. Then again, what else can we expect from someone who worked at Guantanamo Bay. I have firmly believed for the last few years that the timing of the Trump legal battles would be such that it will ultimately help DeSantis. If Trump is out of the picture as someone who can actually run, DeSantis can now easily draw his supporters to him by dangling pardons etc out there as an incentive of sorts. Something that was allegedly already discussed before. This is the GOP dream scenario. Trump was a useful t/fool.

The only thing about Ronnie is: he may have a much harder time finding swing voters to like him with all his culture wars nonsense.
Trump was that malicious, remember Puerto Rico?

Kids separated from parents and moved to god knows where

Yeah that was in my mind but i should have clarified targeting continental US citizens based on political alignment. Then again, he probably did that too.
If I recall correctly Puerto Ricans are US citizens though