2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Yeah, this primary will certainly not be an enjoyable trip to the beach.
Say he pulled of a miracle and won the nomination, how do you think he'd do in the general? I suspect he might do quite well

Say he pulled of a miracle and won the nomination, how do you think he'd do in the general? I suspect he might do quite well
Ignoring that my post was 100% a joke referencing this
chris-christie-beach.jpg
He would have no chance. There is no way the Trump cultists would flip to him and losing even 5% of their base is game over for the GOP.

Ignoring that my post was 100% a joke referencing this
chris-christie-beach.jpg
He would have no chance. There is no way the Trump cultists would flip to him and losing even 5% of their base is game over for the GOP.

He is a good talker though, which will cause all kinds of problems for Trump and DeSantis during the debates. I wouldn't be shocked if Trump mocks his weight (despite Trump's own weight) during one of the debates.

Red state still gonna red state. He'd grab moderates in swing states.

Maybe, but I do believe there would be a decrease in voter enthusiasm, and therefore turnout, in the MAGA wing, especially as we can almost guarantee that Trump will not go away silently. We will never find out since CC has no chance in the primary, but it's an interesting topic to consider.

Maybe, but I do believe there would be a decrease in voter enthusiasm, and therefore turnout, in the MAGA wing, especially as we can almost guarantee that Trump will not go away silently. We will never find out since CC has no chance in the primary, but it's an interesting topic to consider.
It's definitely a concern but it would be interesting to test the adage that Dems fall in love and Reps fall in line.
I have to admit I'm biased in that I like him (for a Rep) so perhaps I'm projecting my hope that the USA can moderate a little bit.

So what we need is for some FL wildlife to do the business, a Mar-a-Lago golf course gator and a swamp python to do a swallowing act :D

This is sad yet hilarious for so many reasons.

It's sad because he's absolutely right. It's sad because he's a spineless coward who spent 4 years as a practically anonymous Vice President who continually defended his President who was just outright blagging and destroying and profiting off everything. It's even worse because everything he will say in the future will be ignored or laughed at despite the fact he will probably be right.

It's hilarious because he's clearly asked Mother first if he can do all this. It's even more hilarious because instead of having a go at the likes of Christie or Ron and building some momenum, no.... he's gone straight ahead and had a pop at Trump.... It's like a Sunday pub team having a go at the Premier League side. He's going to get absolutely fecking destroyed.

This election cycle is going to be fecking magic for the rest of the world. The USA is going to light itself on fire for us all to watch.

Popcorn gif*

Many of these aholes are just trying to get a reasonable run in till the primaries and hope to land a vp spot to either Trump or desanctimonius. If it wasn't so tragic, i would laugh..

Edit: Although would be still better than Ted Cruz announcing Carly Simon as his running mate when he had a 1 percent probability of getting the nomination.

Many of these aholes are just trying to get a reasonable run in till the primaries and hope to land a vp spot to either Trump or desanctimonius. If it wasn't so tragic, i would laugh

There is absolutely no fecking way if Trump won, he would offer Pence another VP slot. And especially after Pence now openly coming at him. He wouldn't offer Christie the job either.

Because Trump is who he is, he's probably more likely to offer it to Ron, just for the ultimate shits and giggles feck you. But that's highly unlikely too.

I bet if Trump wins, he will offer it to MTG. She fits the bill perfectly. She's a huge supporter of him and has always been 100% loyal to him and she's a woman. The only bad point is if Trump thinks she would outshine him and take the limelight from him.

Terrifying though, isn't it?

Trump re-elected. MTG as VP... Trump has a heart attack while driving the 4th at the Melania Open and MTG becomes President..

:lol:

For alternative scenarios insert Gaetz or BoBo instead of MTG.

There is absolutely no fecking way if Trump won, he would offer Pence another VP slot. And especially after Pence now openly coming at him. He wouldn't offer Christie the job either.

Because Trump is who he is, he's probably more likely to offer it to Ron, just for the ultimate shits and giggles feck you. But that's highly unlikely too.

I bet if Trump wins, he will offer it to MTG. She fits the bill perfectly. She's a huge supporter of him and has always been 100% loyal to him and she's a woman. The only bad point is if Trump thinks she would outshine him and take the limelight from him.

Terrifying though, isn't it?

Trump re-elected. MTG as VP... Trump has a heart attack while driving the 4th at the Melania Open and MTG becomes President..

:lol:

For alternative scenarios insert Gaetz or BoBo instead of MTG.

Kari Lake has been campaigning for the job for the past six months and is far more polished than neaderthal Jim Thorpe cosplayers like MTG.

Oh..... They are trying a pack attack....

Honestly. The only thing stopping Trump is the charges against him..

This lot are going to get slaughtered. Yet they will still back him like Cruz did despite Trump destroying and humiliating him and insulting his wife and father.

Starting to believe the charges are the only reason Trump is running. This is a gamble for him. President or prison.

Oh..... They are trying a pack attack....

Honestly. The only thing stopping Trump is the charges against him..

This lot are going to get slaughtered. Yet they will still back him like Cruz did despite Trump destroying and humiliating him and insulting his wife and father.

Has this guy been chewing on Wonka gum or what?
violet-beauregarde.jpg

According to PPP(publicpolicypolling), David Clarke is the prefered senate candidate for the GOP base, sounds like a joke, but probably isn't.

According to PPP(publicpolicypolling), David Clarke is the prefered senate candidate for the GOP base, sounds like a joke, but probably isn't.

Baldwin is quite popular, and I just don't see he losing that seat.....hopefully....right?

Baldwin is quite popular, and I just don't see he losing that seat.....hopefully....right?

Probably won't, though could happen, but Clarke surely has to be a poor general election candidate for the GOP, right?

As if that would stop the WIGOP. :lol:

Then again, what makes a poor candidate isn't clear, Ron Johnson is essentially a cartoon villain, and in a sane world, should be a weak candidate, but he can't stop winning in that state, so who knows.

Don't trust Wisconsin one bit, so could well end up with senator David Clarke in a couple of years, even if unlikely.

Then again, what makes a poor candidate isn't clear, Ron Johnson is essentially a cartoon villain, and in a sane world, should be a weak candidate, but he can't stop winning in that state, so who knows.

Don't trust Wisconsin one bit, so could well end up with senator David Clarke in a couple of years, even if unlikely.

Johnson's victory was 80% racism and 20% batshit lying. Had the Dem's run a white dude against him he would have lost. I am absolutely not saying they should have, Mandela Barnes was, and is, a phenomenal candidate, just pointing out how he eked out a victory. He is the only elected statewide office holder in WI who is not a Dem.

Johnson's victory was 80% racism and 20% batshit lying. Had the Dem's run a white dude against him he would have lost. I am absolutely not saying they should have, Mandela Barnes was, and is, a phenomenal candidate, just pointing out how he eked out a victory. He is the only elected statewide office holder in WI who is not a Dem.

Yeah, but unlike 2016, where he was just an asshole, this time he was also a traitor, and yet the people of Wisconsin rewarded him with 6 more years anyway, and didn't even lose that many votes.

That makes him a strong candidate, even though in a sane world he isn't, so we can't always know if a "terrible" candidate is actually terrible until we see the result.

The Trump indictment seems to have completely sucked the air out of the likes of DeSantis, who are now scrambling to come to Trump's defense so as to not lose the MAGA base in their own campaigns.

He was also (AFAIK) the only Dem in a competitive race who was outspent. Many of the other losing candidates (Florida, Ohio, Kentucky) got a ton of money that he should have received. Especially given that the final margin was <30k votes.