2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

It blows my mind that Presidential candidates are using outright fascist/Nazi terminology like cultural marxism. What a country you have there.
It blows my mind that people actually believe it

It blows my mind that Presidential candidates are using outright fascist/Nazi terminology like cultural marxism. What a country you have there.

You didn't watch the Conservative party conference speeches then?

Oh, Gosh. Haley is just pure trash.

Not watching CNN after their decision to give needless visibility to that crap. The following bits on Twitter speak volumes about her ineptitude though.

Tapper: How do you define woke?
Haley:… All of these things that are pushing what a small minority want on the majority of Americans…

So that would be Republicans then!

I mean they just banned the bible because of vulgaritiy and violence :confused:

So is the new CNN business model to just give GOP candidates free air time to lie their asses off once a month while shedding the rest of their viewers every other night of the month?

So is the new CNN business model to just give GOP candidates free air time to lie their asses off once a month while shedding the rest of their viewers every other night of the month?

When has it ever not been their business model to give Presidential candidates airtime ? They did the same for the Dems last cycle.

When has it ever not been their business model to give Presidential candidates airtime ? They did the same for the Dems last cycle.
Oh, for sure, but following on from the Trump debacle this may not have been the best programming decision.

Oh, for sure, but following on from the Trump debacle this may not have been the best programming decision.

They shouldn't invite Trump back because he's obviously going to lie non-stop. They will though because of ratings .The rest of them should have equal access to town halls, except of course fringe desperados like Larry Elder or that guy who resembles Beavis.

They shouldn't invite Trump back because he's obviously going to lie non-stop. They will though because of ratings .The rest of them should have equal access to town halls, except of course fringe desperados like Larry Elder or that guy who resembles Beavis.
Sure, they can do that, and soon they will be longing for the days where they were running neck and neck with Newsmax.

The first question in every debate should be about the legitimacy of the 2020 election, and if the answer is not the truth the show should end, but that’s not what they will do and that’s not what CNN wants.

Sure, they can do that, and soon they will be longing for the days where they were running neck and neck with Newsmax.

The first question in every debate should be about the legitimacy of the 2020 election, and if the answer is not the truth the show should end, but that’s not what they will do and that’s not what CNN wants.

Nor would the GOP audiences in the studios where the events are being held due to primary season. I'm sure a lot of these questions will be asked on the campaign trail when journalists are one on one with candidates.

Nor would the GOP audiences in the studios where the events are being held due to primary season. I'm sure a lot of these questions will be asked on the campaign trail when journalists are one on one with candidates.
:lol:
Have you seen the state of the media in this country?

Now the EC may be bad but when you actually look at the popular vote, it doesn't often change the winner

Clinton got more votes than Trump, Gore got more than Bush 45, prior to that you have to go back to 1888, 1876 and 1824 for the only other times when the popular vote winner was not elected president

Great, so it only affected 8 (maybe 12) years of the last 24 and 5 of the current 9 Supreme Court justices. So, nothing to see here.

We're not too far behind here in the UK, Gary Linekar wasn't wrong with his comments about language being reminiscent on 1930s Germany.

Did Trapper call her out on anything or did she have free reign to spout nonsense and bullshit?

On which topic specifically ? She was fairly non--committal on Abortion (at least by conservative standards). I also think CNN learned their lesson with Kaitlan Collins interrupting every few seconds two weeks ago doesn't make for a particularly helpful town hall for the people in the studio seeking to get question time.

On which topic specifically ? She was fairly non--committal on Abortion (at least by conservative standards). I also think CNN learned their lesson with Kaitlan Collins interrupting every few seconds two weeks ago doesn't make for a particularly helpful town hall for the people in the studio seeking to get question time.

Nothing specific, just curious if Trapper called her out or countered any points she made, like analysts and journalists should do to all politicians regardless of party affiliation.

Nothing specific, just curious if Trapper called her out or countered any points she made, like analysts and journalists should do to all politicians regardless of party affiliation.

He pushed back at times, but she didn't really offer too much to push back on.CNN did later go back and fact check a few things after the fact, such as when she suggested crime was at an all time high (it isn't, in fact its been declining since 90s).

In terms of pushing back I think Haley and Chris Christie are the hardest to do it against because they tend to skew more towards facts than lies, as opposed to the likes of Trump/DeSantis et al.

He pushed back at times, but she didn't really offer too much to push back on.CNN did later go back and fact check a few things after the fact, such as when she suggested crime was at an all time high (it isn't, in fact its been declining since 90s).

In terms of pushing back I think Haley and Chris Christie are the hardest to do it against because they tend to skew more towards facts than lies, as opposed to the likes of Trump/DeSantis et al.
I didn't watch this one but I agree, Haley and Christie are basically normal type politicians as opposed to the in your face and spew crap type like Trump and DeSantis

Source is legit. Suspect this will turn the GOP primary on its head and momentum will swing towards DeSantis.

I too announce I will not seek the republican nomination. There, I just contributed as much as this guy.