2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Except for Vance doesn't actually believe half the things he himself says. He was a never Trumper as recently as 5 years ago and only switched to the dark side when he figured out it would be advantageous to his political career. He is therefore a total charlatan.

Oh, I know that, and you know that, but the majority of voters won't.

Oh, that's fore sure. Like Vivek, he would say whatever he thinks would give him an advantage, not what he truly believes.

Vance and Vivek are apparently pals from Ohio. I'm sure both of them collectively figured out they could advance their careers by going all in on MAGA. They're both total charlatans, just like "progressive" MAGA lovin' Tulsi Gabbard.

Vance and Vivek are apparently pals from Ohio. I'm sure both of them collectively figured out they could advance their careers by going all in on MAGA. They're both total charlatans, just like "progressive" MAGA lovin' Tulsi Gabbard.

They're both Yale Law grads (same year actually). Yale Law is pretty small, and you end up knowing everyone

Voters who have an issue with the Biden administration, inflation, etc. (irrespective of the age) won’t be pleased with Harris.

It still boggles my mind why women vote for this creep. It's almost as if they're in some kind of denial.
They just don’t care about women’s issues, like abortion or they want restrictions on abortions. Many women don’t necessarily want other women to do well.

What was she like vs Pence last time out?
I had no memory of it but per wiki, analysts said it wouldn't move the needle, Harris did slightly better in a survey. A fly landing on Pence seems to have been the only thing that got any traction.

I think you can tell how good of a decision something is based on how the right wing lot start behaving. They have completely lost the plot in the past few hours.

One of Vance's kids is called Vivek :lol:

Surely any challenger to Harris has to come out quick.

Interesting Obamas didnt endorse her yet.

I wouldn't say charlatans, at all, in fact, I think they are both incredibly smart. However, I agree about the other things, they've figured out how to progress their careers, and that was obviously by becoming mini-Trumps themselves. And that will likely pay off big with Vance becoming VP and Vivek likely getting a big role in Trump 2.0 administration.

Gabbard on the other hand is a charlatan. She sold her spirit to the devil, in turn getting just Twitter likes from MAGA. When she could have had a good career in the Democrat party.

Surely any challenger to Harris has to come out quick.

Interesting Obamas didnt endorse her yet.

Nor has Newsom. I think the Dems are going to have to get together in the next 48 hours to get all potential suitors to either declare their intent to run for the nomination, or else publicly support Harris.

The online MAGA response to this is that Biden got "Couped," that this is all staged to "take Biden out". They are so beatable, so deluded and just plain shit. I can't believe the democrats left this so late.

Vance is rather easy to explain, got bribed by Peter Thiel to do his bidding, basically.

I wouldn't say charlatans, at all, in fact, I think they are both incredibly smart. However, I agree about the other things, they've figured out how to progress their careers, and that was obviously by becoming mini-Trumps themselves. And that will likely pay off big with Vance becoming VP and Vivek likely getting a big role in Trump 2.0 administration.

Gabbard on the other hand is a charlatan. She sold her spirit to the devil, in turn getting just Twitter likes from MAGA. When she could have had a good career in the Democrat party.

They're both embracing Trump despite (at least in the case of Vance) having criticized him during his first term. Its no different than the likes of McConnell and McCarthy correctly criticizing Trump on Jan 6th, only to fly down to Mar-a-lago and kiss the ring (McCarthy) a few weeks later, or support Trump again this time (McConnell).

Nor has Newsom. I think the Dems are going to have to get together in the next 48 hours to get all potential suitors to either declare their intent to run for the nomination, or else publicly support Harris.

Someone show balls and step up to the plate. No guts, no glory.

Kamala will lose

They're both embracing Trump despite (at least in the case of Vance) having criticized him during his first term. Its no different than the likes of McConnell and McCarthy correctly criticizing Trump on Jan 6th, only to fly down to Mar-a-lago and kiss the ring (McCarthy) a few weeks later, or support Trump again this time (McConnell).
Sure, but I wouldn't call either McCarthy or especially McConnell charlatans either. In fact, I think that McConnell has been one of the most influential senators of all time, considering how one-sided the judiciary system has become since he became the GOP Senate Leader.

Not having much ideals? Sure. But at this stage, who does?

You can be a smart charlatan. Actually, it really helps. Vance is definitely a charlatan.

Trump saying he thinks he will win: shocker

He's always feared Biden. Always. Even as recently as a week before the June debate, he was guarded and said Biden's a terrific debater and that he could not underestimate him. With Kamala he's most likely pissing himself laughing.

Yes, the silence of Obama and Newsom is interesting.

Harris would a stronger candidate if there is an open vote, somehow, that she actually wins. That’s what James Zogby called for immediately after the debate, from what I can recall. Coronation would be a mistake.

He's always feared Biden. Always. Even as recently as a week before the June debate, he was guarded and said Biden's a terrific debater and that he could not underestimate him. With Kamala he's most likely pissing himself laughing.

Trump wanted to run against Biden, hence why he was largely quiet after the debate, even sort of defended him a bit.

Thats pretty telling.

Harris is not a great candidate, but she has a better chance than Biden now, i think.

Kamala delivered a scathing rebuke of Biden in the DNC primaries, only to kiss the ring and be on the ticket a few months later. Nothing new here—most politicians are charlatans

Yeah he’s so relieved that he doesn’t have to debate the senile guy

After that debate there's no way Trump would have feared Biden. He was crumbling before people's eyes and wasn't suddenly going to de-age.

He'll take Kamala running as the second best option though no doubt. Especially if she's simply annointed as the candidate.

cmon man his whole camp has been tryig to make sure biden stays in.

Total carpet baggers. Political weathervanes.

Many of the GOP are.

In 10-20 years time, when history looks back on Trump, be it for one or two terms, there wont be anyone who will be happy to admit that they supported Trump. It will be like Germans distancing themselves from Hitler, post WW2.