2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

So does the Democratic convention next month turn into an election now? How many votes does a candidate need to win?

Inevitable really. Biden is and always was a puppet for the democrats. Not just the past 4 years but Obama used him to his advantage as well.

He appeals to the type of voter that isn't a safe vote for the democrats, in some ways the same voters who are just as easily seated by Trump. Obama recognised this and it worked to their advantage again in 2020.

So does the Democratic convention next month turn into an election now? How many votes does a candidate need to win?

Unlikely. Biden's existing delegates will simply switch to Harris. Unless another candidate comes into play, which doesn't seem likely at the moment.

It’s necessary for Biden too step down of course it is, but boy do they need a capable candidate too step in

Harris is clearly not that

They have little choice in the matter. Dems can't afford to bypass her.

Biden dropping out is for the best, but Harris can't win this election. I truly hope I'm wrong, but all they've done is switched who will get the runners-up spot.

How is he genocidal exactly?
He sent billions in cash to a genocidal regime. He sent billions in weapons and bombs to a genocidal regime. He offered full political protection in the UN to a genocidal regime. He offered legal cover on international courts to a genocidal regime. He offered words of support plenty of times to a genocidal regime.

We can debate all other president's actions all day long and the history of superpower's imperialism across the globe. But that would be a different conversation. Joe biden supported genocide, that is indisputable.

He sent billions in cash to a genocidal regime. He sent billions in weapons and bombs to a genocidal regime. He offered full political protection in the UN to a genocidal regime. He offered legal cover on international courts to a genocidal regime. He offered words of support plenty of times to a genocidal regime.

We can debate all other president's actions all day long and the history of superpower's imperialism across the globe. But that would be a different conversation. Joe biden supported genocide, that is indisputable.

Every US president has.

Biden dropping out is for the best, but Harris can't win this election. I truly hope I'm wrong, but all they've done is switched who will get the runners-up spot.

Its not like Trump is some super popular candidate himself though.