2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Debates usually don't matter, but Biden insisting on debating Trump might have been the single biggest mistake in recent US politics(other than running for re-election).

If his handlers just continued in hiding him away, only doing scripted events, he might have had an alright chance of winning the race, as swing-state polling was actually closing in the months before the debate.

And yet, even now, Biden insists on having another one in September....

Bunch of absolute cowards. Biggest disgrace all this fiasco is Hunter and Jill who its been reported have been begging Biden to stay in the race.

Debates usually don't matter, but Biden insisting on debating Trump might have been the single biggest mistake in recent US politics(other than running for re-election).
Agreed. I still don’t believe that he invited Trump to debate, particularly when the latter was in court in New York. Instead of talking about Trump’s legal troubles, we talk about Biden’s health.

Facism yada yada. Spoken like a person who pretends to gives a shit.

My first thought :lol:
Seinfeld: "I can't believe he yada yadad fascism"

There's a lot of other words in that post. You can respond to the substance or the tone.

And if you think my word choice there was flippant compared to the threat, what do you think Biden and the party's political choices have been? Do you think that a party and president taking this threat seriously would be behaving like this?

e - if this airhead can figure it out...

Well, that’s it then. GOP wins both chambers and the presidency, in case of House they’ll probably win it by 50. As long as they do not lose more than 1-2 seats in senate (in addition to West Virginia), it is ok. Dems will get back the House in 2 years and then the senate.

If they go below 48 senators though, the senate is gone for the foreseeable future.

Most importantly the Supreme Court will be lost for another 20+ years. Thomas and Alito (both in their mid 70s) would retire. Roberts who is 69 would likely retire as well during the next presidential term if GOP take back control of the presidency/senate.

Most importantly the Supreme Court will be lost for another 20+ years. Thomas and Alito (both in their mid 70s would retire). Roberts who is 69 would likely retire as well during the next presidential term.

If it was any other candidate but Biden, not only would dems have a decent shot of beating Trump, but the senate might only be lost by a seat or two, instead of 4-5, as will probably be the case with Biden.

So, no new judges for any democrat president for the forseeable future, even when getting back to the white house.

If it was any other candidate but Biden, not only would dems have a decent shot of beating Trump, but the senate might only be lost by a seat or two, instead of 4-5, as will probably be the case with Biden.

So, no new judges for any democrat president for the forseeable future, even when getting back to the white house.

Its just a disgrace. We can all see the train already hurtling off the tracks yet the powerbrokers like Obama, Pelosi and Clintons are too scared to intervene. Their cowardice is going to result in the Supreme Court being lost for decades yet they don't give a damn about that.

I would like a lot more polling on these states, to find out a bit more, and probably confirm just how screwed Biden is, the polling in some of these states have been quite limited.

This is a perfect situation where its not necessarily polling that's needed but extensive and representative focus groups of the type Frank Luntz used to run to really understand what the voters are thinking and what types of language have the most impact.

Well, that’s it then. GOP wins both chambers and the presidency, in case of House they’ll probably win it by 50. As long as they do not lose more than 1-2 seats in senate (in addition to West Virginia), it is ok. Dems will get back the House in 2 years and then the senate.

If they go below 48 senators though, the senate is gone for the foreseeable future.

One smart strategy here would be to focus entirely on the congressional races, especially if Biden stays in the race and, as it appears likely, loses. The Democrats can pivot and say, 'We're going to run a dignified campaign for the White House, but if we lose, we can minimize Trump's damage by winning both chambers.' Then the American people feel better about splitting the ticket and giving the Democrats both chambers of Congress which can check the White House.

But as this is entirely logical, I'm sure they'll do something completely different.

There's a lot of other words in that post. You can respond to the substance or the tone.

And if you think my word choice there was flippant compared to the threat, what do you think Biden and the party's political choices have been? Do you think that a party and president taking this threat seriously would be behaving like this?

e - if this airhead can figure it out...

Ffs, Megan McCain. You are the biggest slave to an online algorithm that I've ever witnessed. Weird since you can't even cast a vote in this country. But Biden Biden yada yada. Get a fecking life dude because it's short one, especially if you are a woman who requires a medical abortion in a red state. Do your twitty randoms mention that I wonder, probably not, still hung up on the gays and banning all immigrants right now.
Edit: Project 2025, whoo hoo, which ones are do you agree with?

For what it's worth I feel some optimism that you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, and it's now a matter of time for Biden. Just have to hope it's less than a week or two.

Infuriating, as everyone I know involved in helping with Democratic causes is unified in hoping he steps down. Like proper grass roots organizers.

For what it's worth I feel some optimism that you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, and it's now a matter of time for Biden. Just have to hope it's less than a week or two.

Infuriating, as everyone I know involved in helping with Democratic causes is unified in hoping he steps down. Like proper grass roots organizers.

He thinks he can run out the clock. As in, not get out until its too close to the convention at which point the Dems will be forced to stick with him.

Ffs, Megan McCain. You are the biggest slave to an online algorithm that I've ever witnessed. Weird since you can't even cast a vote in this country. But Biden Biden yada yada. Get a fecking life dude because it's short one, especially if you are a woman who requires a medical abortion in a red state. Do your twitty randoms mention that I wonder, probably not, still hung up on the gays and banning all immigrants right now.
Edit: Project 2025, whoo hoo, which ones are do you agree with?

You know who wouldn't know about any of that?
Anyone who tuned in to the election through the debate, because Biden stated talking about commonplace rape by illegal immigrant sisters when asked about abortion, and never mentioned project 2025.

You know that has a slim chance of happening unfortunately, I really hope it does. We are pretty fecking screwed here when every election is a choice between embarrassingly bad choices. Even if they did the easiest thing in changing the VP, someone who will Dick Chaney the feck out of another term but these cowards never think ahead.
What some people refuse to acknowledge though is that a lot of good shit is getting done and on paper this administration is a lot more productive than previous. Some people also refuse to acknowledge that the other side of the coin is outright batshit fecking crazy. A MTG speakership is a very real possibility. Let's not forget January 6th, these guys stormed the Capitol based of nothing other than them being gullible feckers.
Yet most young people here aren't tuned in because a girl mentioning she spits on cocks has their attention. Don't get me started on the elderly.

Last edited:
You know who wouldn't know about any of that?
Anyone who tuned in to the election through the debate, because Biden stated talking about commonplace rape by illegal immigrant sisters when asked about abortion, and never mentioned project 2025.
As I said mate, Biden Biden yada yada. You know his opponent actually raped someone. Or do you?

You know that has a slim chance of happening unfortunately, I really hope it does. We are pretty fecking screwed here when every election is a choice between embarrassingly bad choices. Even if they did the easiest thing in changing the VP, someone who will Dick Chaney the feck out of another term but these cowards never think ahead.
What some people refuse to acknowledge though is that a lot of good shit is getting done and on paper this administration is a lot more productive than previous. Some people also refuse to acknowledge that the other side of the coin is outright batshit fecking crazy. A MTG speakership is a very real possibility. Let's not forget January 6th, these guys stormed the Capitol based of nothing other than them being gullible feckers.
Yet most young people here aren't tuned in because a girl mentioning she spits on rocks has their attention. Don't get me started on the elderly.

This is one of the problems with Presidential systems. You vote for a specific person and trust that their individual perogative will be enough to do the things they say they will do, despite the checks and balances in the system to prevent them governing by decree. Any legislation passed by congress just gets tagged to whoever is President at the time, even if it passes but they fought against it. And vice-versa.

If his handlers just continued in hiding him away, only doing scripted events, he might have had an alright chance of winning the race, as swing-state polling was actually closing in the months before the debate.

And yet, even now, Biden insists on having another one in September....
It’s madness though that the president should even need to be hidden. That alone suggests he’s unfit to lead

Its just a disgrace. We can all see the train already hurtling off the tracks yet the powerbrokers like Obama, Pelosi and Clintons are too scared to intervene. Their cowardice is going to result in the Supreme Court being lost for decades yet they don't give a damn about that.

They are not scared of intervening how you might think. They want to keep power over the democrat movement, and if that means trumo as president, they are just fine with it.

The scary part was if biden steps away, they may not have control of who replaces him. They will burn the world to avoid that.

Well, when you lose George Clooney…

He literally just held a fundraiser for Biden here a few weeks ago and is now jumping off the ship. Also an ominous sign for the Hollywood donor class who are heavily involved with Dem fundraising.

They are not scared of intervening how you might think. They want to keep power over the democrat movement, and if that means trumo as president, they are just fine with it.

The scary part was if biden steps away, they may not have control of who replaces him. They will burn the world to avoid that.

This is really it. There was a chance to break the Clinton cartel in 2008 but Obama decided to align with them instead and even accepted the whole "it's her turn" BS that gave us Trump in 2016. Hilary's greed really caused a lot of this as even if Biden ran in 2016 and beat Trump then by this election, Biden would be done with his two terms and we would have a chance at a real changing of the guard.

Instead we are left with this mess and the behind scenes Clinton cohort that refuses to give up control even if that means Trump. It's truly disgusting.