2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to wonder how far he could go and still maintain these numbers. Export all muslims? Detainment of all muslims for interrogation? Segregated communities?
Sounds like it could be good for the trade deficit

Sounds like it could be good for the trade deficit
would create about 8 million jobs instantly as well with replacing people which could in theory half the unemployment rate - presuming you could force employers to hire unqualified people and force people to take the jobs - which I wouldn't put beyond trump... the other 8 million can build his wall. Unemployment solved in the world of trump

Maajid dropping the truth bombs in CNN......

sadly the first 3 reply I saw confirm my worst thoughts - that not only does trump not care - many of his supporters dont either

1. MediaBiasPolicia ‏@MediaBiasAlert 24m24 minutes ago
    @newday @maajidnawaz @realdonaldtrump I wish CNN would give this much negative coverage to Hillary Clinton as they do to Trump.

2 retweets3 likes
  2. Dr. Mark Breaux ‏@BayouProud 24m24 minutes ago
    @NewDay @MaajidNawaz @realDonaldTrump this is not a journalist, he's a biased #Clinton junkie
    1. Keith Harness ‏@akharness 25m25 minutes ago
      @NewDay @MaajidNawaz @realDonaldTrump Why do Muslim's in America not distance their self from ISIL and want to protect America.

0 retweets1 like

So he wants to effectively ban Muslims because a tiny tiny number of them might cause violence, but his answer to gun violence to increase the number of guns?

Shouldn't he be either banning guns or suggesting everyone turn Muslim?

Trump logic.

sadly the first 3 reply I saw confirm my worst thoughts - that not only does trump not care - many of his supporters dont either

1. Keith Harness ‏@akharness 25m25 minutes ago
      @NewDay @MaajidNawaz @realDonaldTrump Why do Muslim's in America not distance their self from ISIL and want to protect America.

0 retweets1 like
The last guy is the, erm, 'best'?

Someone replied to him:

@akharness @maajidnawaz @newday @realdonaldtrump Are you ignorant?! Muslims in our military are fighting against ISIS for America!

His answer?

@MediaBiasAlert @MaajidNawaz @NewDay @realDonaldTrump Nope, you are if you believe they are

Has he seriously talked about internment camps?

Hes a caricature, basically the joke act on xfactor every year that everyone hates, but alot secretly likes (i don't watch xfactor btw :nervous:) . They get close to the end but than ultimately loses.

The scary thing is, there is no one else really challenging him. Clinton need to step her game up

Hes a caricature, basically the joke act on xfactor every year that everyone hates, but alot secretly likes (i don't watch xfactor btw :nervous:) . They get close to the end but than ultimately loses.

The scary thing is, there is no one else really challenging him. Clinton need to step her game up

Clinton doesn't need to do anything. She surely wants Trump to get the Republican nomination - he'll be easy to beat up once the real campaign begins.

So he wants to effectively ban Muslims because a tiny tiny number of them might cause violence, but his answer to gun violence to increase the number of guns?

Shouldn't he be either banning guns or suggesting everyone turn Muslim?

Trump logic.

I imagine he'd suggest banning muslims from carrying guns but the contradiction would probably cause him an aneurysm

Clinton doesn't need to do anything. She surely wants Trump to get the Republican nomination - he'll be easy to beat up once the real campaign begins.

haha, yeah you're right, I got completely mixed with what party they were on. Still to dangerous if he gets elected the Republican leader.

Last edited:
haha, yeah you're right, I got completely mixed with what party they were on. Still to dangerous if he gets elected the Republican leader.

true... imagine a wave of shootings / bombings just before the election... even at polling stations - perhaps that could be enough to somehow get him elected.

Considering the ISIS beliefs seem to involve some big foreign army fighting a war in Syria then perhaps this is what they want as well

I'm scaring myself just thinking about it hopefully he says something totally unacceptable at some point soon that makes his ratings tumble
like perhaps we should ban guns or he likes Obama

His ceiling of support is limited because more than half the nation including many republicans won't vote for him. He's been trailing in every head to head poll vs both democrats by much wider margins than his colleagues, including polls in nh and ia alone.
His strongest support is in the north east which won't give him a single seat. Evangelicals have moved away from him.
He's toast in the general.

I think Hillary would be pushing 450 in the EC against Trump. I'm more and more wanting to see it happen, especially since losing so badly to a woman would potentially destroy his mind.

11061677_1017191648373889_2415498445504622287_n.png

Imagine Trump winning the elections...

Not sure if that'll be scary or funny.

I remember plenty of Obama - Hitler comparisons.
The fact that this is happening shows people are actually worried about Trump..

As far as he likes. He's insulted the disabled, Mexicans, Hispanics, Muslims, POW, women and saw his number rising or solidifying.

Sad as it sounds, there are a lot of Americans who are poorly educated, bigoted and close minded enough to eat up his every words.

I think at this point the people that like Trump will stick by him basically no matter what he says, I mean what else could he say that he hasn't already? It's truly scary.

Imagine Trump winning the elections...

Not sure if that'll be scary or funny.

I remember plenty of Obama - Hitler comparisons.
The fact that this is happening shows people are actually worried about Trump..
Main difference being Obama was accused of being like Hitler due to things like affordable care act, you know, by saving lives rather than by sending people to death camps. Trump is actually trying to implement things Hitler once did.

I think Hillary would be pushing 450 in the EC against Trump. I'm more and more wanting to see it happen, especially since losing so badly to a woman would potentially destroy his mind.

Don't think it's possible, another Obama - McCain landslide more likely. The Deep South will still go to Trump.

Don't think it's possible, another Obama - McCain landslide more likely. The Deep South will still go to Trump.
I'd say it's definitely possible, though at the upper reaches of what is. McCain and Romney were at least on the respectable side of the GOP and could still bring in moderates to counter the Dems having huge leads with minority voters in southern states, but I think plenty would abandon a Trump candidacy, and hispanic and asian folk deserting in even higher numbers. If so, I reckon every state up to and including Texas would be in play (in terms of the 2012 results). I just had a go in fact on the 538 demographic adjuster - http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/ - got to 448 with some optimistic but reasonable adjustments.

You heard it here first.

Donald Trump is a troll, he is working with the Clintons to sabotage the Republican party by splitting the drooling-illiterate-racist-homophobic-sistershagging-retard vote from the sensible conservative vote.

There is literally no other explanation.

I refuse to believe that a billionaire could be this dumb otherwise.

I'm right, right? Someone tell me that this HAS to be whats happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.