2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each state has different laws which makes it all a bit murky. This guy was recently seen in Atlanta for example....

750x422
The eyes of an unhinged madman

How long would a black guy or a Muslim have carried a gun at an airport before being shot by the police?

Well if its legal I would imagine each person, irrespective of race would be approached by cops to produce their permits.

Well if its legal I would imagine each person, irrespective of race would be approached by cops to produce their permits.
Yeah let's just say given the recent issues we have seen over there I imagine an accident occurring as somebody reaches into their pocket for said permit (probably the first black Muslim they stop)

Each state has different laws which makes it all a bit murky. This guy was recently seen in Atlanta for example....

750x422
Everytime I think that 'merica can't go more crazy, this thread manages to change my mind.

Relying on off stereotypes generally doesn't help either.
Of course. Still, I can't help but get amazed on the stupidity of the laws, when I see civils armed with authomatic weapons walk in the street.

Maybe it is cause I have never seen it in real life. It definitely won't be a pleasant feeling if it ever happens to see stuff like that in real life.

Anyway, back to the election. The tweet on the previous page was amazing. I chuckled on Carson's part.

NAACP needs to encourage more african americans to join the NRA. Help them purchase legal weapons if necessary....

I think if we can up the number of legal weapons in the hands of minorities 200% in the next decade, we will see the NRA actively campaigning for gun control

:lol:

I have absolutely no data to support this...but it would be fun!

They cannot afford to buy guns. Most are too busy trying to earn a living wage so they can eat and have shelter.

I'm afraid this is not really true. Firearms and ammunition are so readily available there, wouldn't be surprised if as social tension rose, minorities start packing heat too. I had gaming friends in the US, ptsd vet, boxer struggling to make end meets while wife is going to college with debt. They all have guns.

I'm afraid this is not really true. Firearms and ammunition are so readily available there, wouldn't be surprised if as social tension rose, minorities start packing heat too. I had gaming friends in the US, ptsd vet, boxer struggling to make end meets while wife is going to college with debt. They all have guns.

most people are just trying to make ends meet. Buying guns legally is not cheap, if you are in this position even if guns are easily available. Of course it would depend on your priorities I suppose.

Which is why I want the NAACP to help finance these purchases....lol

I want total anarchy.

That'll be the end of this horrible Off Topic 'discussion'

Hmmmm giving somebody suffering from ptsd... Yeah that sounds like a safe policy
What could possibly go wrong

The crazy thing is this guy was on medication, and still clearly had violent mood swings, yet he could order his guns with no hassle. Very casually mentioned that he's going to get this or that, all internet purchases.

Was just about to start a thread on this. What the feck was he thinking?

Reminds me of this

avramgrantsnewformationys0.gif

You gotta admire undercover democrat Trump, he keeps pushing the envelope with each new low, exposing how truly fecked up Amercan Politics and a good chunk of the Republican voter base are.

If Donald Trump comes to power, he'd feck up the country something horrid.

Expect loads of deregulation, a relaxing of gun laws, the roll-back of Obabmacare and probably a war or two for good measure. He'd disrupt his nation's functioning and cause more unnecessary American deaths than ISIS could ever hope to do. They'd pretty much be allies in terms of operational goals.

I don't understand why there aren't mass calls for Trump to quit politics after disgraceful behaviour like that.

He won't come to power, but he would almost certainly snuff out the GOP's chances if he gets the nomination, which is precisely why the super pacs are now joining forces to throw money at ad campaigns seeking to lower his popularity. Let's face it, you know there's trouble ahead when Republican operatives are calling their own current front runner a fascist.

He won't come to power, but he would almost certainly snuff out the GOP's chances if he gets the nomination, which is precisely why the super pacs are now joining forces to throw money at ad campaigns seeking to lower his popularity. Let's face it, you know there's trouble ahead when Republican operatives are calling their own current front runner a fascist.
Yup - fascist being used repeatedly...not to mention multiple papers now printing editorials calling him out for being a poisonous snake.

Would Republicans vote for Hillary over Trump in the general election? Surely, the reasonable ones can see that he'd be bad for their country.

Even if you disagree with Democrat policies, any sane Republican would put their nation's interest above party politics. You'd, hope so, anyway.

Would Republicans vote for Hillary over Trump in the general election? Surely, the reasonable ones can see that he'd be bad for their country.

Even if you disagree with Democrat policies, any sane Republican would put their nation's interest above party politics. You'd, hope so, anyway.
No.

But independents would completely reject him and the Republicans. Resulting in a huge landslide for Hillary

I don't even know if he really wants to be president, first the emigration issue then the Muslims, I think next time he's on tv he will say he would ban any party excepted his. He goes to the extreme and sometimes I wonder if in the polls they call registered republicans or democrats :lol:

Just when you think he can't suprise you anymore :lol:

Imagine the outcry if anyone else did that on national television. He's simply so ridiculous he has to be an undercover democratic, when he loses it wouldn't suprise me if he came out and said they just for the lols

That kind of behaviour is something you'd associate with a school playground. I just can't believe he's not being hounded out of the race, and politics in general.

That kind of behaviour is something you'd associate with a school playground. I just can't believe he's not being hounded out of the race, and politics in general.

A newspaper or summat did a research on Trump's stump speech and general language on the media. He apparently uses the same range of grammar and vocabs as a 4th grader :cool:.

One of the biggest woes of the U.S is rejection of intelligence or anything remotely academic. Anger and ignorance go very well together.

I don't even know if he really wants to be president, first the emigration issue then the Muslims, I think next time he's on tv he will say he would ban any party excepted his. He goes to the extreme and sometimes I wonder if in the polls they call registered republicans or democrats :lol:

He most certainly does, and he wants two do it his own way without conceding any ground to what he perceives as "political correctness", but most others view as a variety of things ranging from racism, misogyny, xenophobia, making fun of special needs people, etc.

A newspaper or summat did a research on Trump's stump speech and general language on the media. He apparently uses the same range of grammar and vocabs as a 4th grader :cool:.

One of the biggest woes of the U.S is rejection of intelligence or anything remotely academic. Anger and ignorance go very well together.

Worse than that....the poor have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the rich to hate the poor!

You have butt poor white folk...massively dependant on the govt (food stamps etc etc) and something like Obamacare is a God send....yet, they're against it.

For some reason, those media tactics only work on those who got caught doing something, backtrack, apologise etc. Trump did this off his own back, in front of a large audience. He'd take his usual 'Yeah, it's what i do. And..?' line with it and get off scot free. All that happens is people move on thinking you're more of an idiot than before.

He most certainly does, and he wants two do it his own way without conceding any ground to what he perceives as "political correctness", but most others view as a variety of things ranging from racism, misogyny, xenophobia, making fun of special needs people, etc.
I know people have been saying for months that Trump will collapse... He will do or say something stupid and that will be the end of him but given the stuff he has come out with throughout the campaign it's hard to imagine what more he could do / say and he is still riding high in the polls

I know people have been saying for months that Trump will collapse... He will do or say something stupid and that will be the end of him but given the stuff he has come out with throughout the campaign it's hard to imagine what more he could do / say and he is still riding high in the polls

The polls are not tantamount to who will actually show up to vote on Election Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.