2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just to appease the religious nuts who might not be keen on Trump. He doesn't strike me as the religious type, just someone who'll use it to his advantage.
Oh no doubt. His family is allegedly Christian, yet his daughter converted to Orthodox Judaism to get married... Right

Pure Machiavelli right there... If the people want you to be religious, then be religious.

@Americano

To all Americans tonight, in all our cities and towns, I make this promise: We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And We Will Make America Great Again.

That's how it ends.

He really hasn't said anything new for about half an hour new. Very politiciany and meandering for someone with such a cult that's supposed to be different.

Like someone doing the breast stroke, bobbing his head up trying to catch the screens at either side - left to right.

@Americano

To all Americans tonight, in all our cities and towns, I make this promise: We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And We Will Make America Great Again.

That's how it ends.

Bingo.

I would love to see the reaction in here if someone compared Obama to Hitler for a laugh.

Somehow it's ok to say it about Trump.

Trump's a populist who tries to capitalise on public fears and typically likes to stigmitise certain minority groups. I don't think he's anything like Hitler, because whereas Hitler was genuine Trump's an opportunist. But the comparison is there. On what basis can you begin to compare Hitler/Obama?

It's ok - he's built a wall around himself.

ht_trump_hollywood_star_01_jc_160720_16x9_992.jpg

On what basis can you begin to compare Hitler/Obama?

Whatever invalid basis I fancy, just like the Trump hatemongers.

But I wouldn't make an invalid comparison like that to smear someone, to arouse fear, etc. It's beneath any civil human to draw that comparison to either of them. Yet many gleefully try to tie Trump to Hitler. Who's spreading fear now?

So he had pops at places like Iran and other middle eastern countries in his terrorism bit but did he attack by far the biggest exponents of Islamic extremism in Saudi Arabia?

Whatever invalid basis I fancy, just like the Trump hatemongers.

But I wouldn't make an invalid comparison like that to smear someone, to arouse fear, etc. It's beneath any civil human to draw that comparison to either of them. Yet many gleefully try to tie Trump to Hitler. Who's spreading fear now?
You're right. Trump never once quoted the founder of Fascism.

Status
Not open for further replies.