2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Any politician who does not grasp this opportunity to manipulate fear" is what he meant to say.

I'd like to see stats on his apparent equal pay because I've seen articles showing facts that he paid men much more on his campaign staff.

Ivanka also mentioned student debt and yet here's a man under investigation for conning people on tuition costs at a faux university bearing his name.

Gotta laugh at the "I got the most votes. 14M!" He also got the record most votes against him, over 15M, and received the lowest percentage of votes for a winner since Reagan 1968.

I'd like to see stats on his apparent equal pay because I've seen articles showing facts that he paid men much more on his campaign staff.

Ivanka also mentioned student debt and yet here's a man under investigation for conning people on tuition costs at a faux university bearing his name.

Gotta laugh at the "I got the most votes. 14M!" He also got the record most votes against him, over 15M, and received the lowest percentage of votes for a winner since Reagan 1968.
The GOP will not let facts get in the way dammit!

So according to Ivanka, Trump would build stuff and make women earn more and make cheaper child care... And how would this be paid for?
By making women cheap and by building...more earning children...or something.

Lies, fear, bullshit, lies, misinformation, delusions, USA USA USA!, fear mongering, lies, BS, Trumpisms, idiocy....

Great speech so far.

"I have a dream. Friends, Romans, countrymen: ask not what you can do for your country..."

Clinton will destroy him in debates. It's a different story when it gets to the proper end of the cycle.

The Iran deal stopped Iran getting nukes FOR FECKS SAKE!

How can he be so disingenuous and full of shit. Everyone knows how good that deal was, it destroyed their nuclear programme. That lie really makes me angry but the muppets lap it up.

I like how Eric Trump changed his hair to a part on the side and away from the sleazeball investment banker look.

How can he be so disingenuous and full of shit. Everyone knows how good that deal was, it destroyed their nuclear programme. That lie really makes me angry but the muppets lap it up.

That's trump's shout out to Sheldon Adelson, who will give him money for talking tough against Iran.

This whole thing is like a Batman comic storyline.

I don't think it did. It's not even a treaty or a binding agreement. They didn't even sign it. And I'm sure, like our immigration "laws", we have no plans to enforce it when they inevitably break it.

The whole thing was Panama Canal 2.0, some of the worst negotiating in political history.

I'm only talking about present day. The Democrats owe their recent success, in my opinion, to a mastery of the press, television, and digital media. They are well scripted, unified, and have found a way to appeal to people by making them think they are "better people" for aligning themselves with the party. It has been an effective strategy, along with the use of liberal university education to instill Democrat values in the ever-increasing number of college students.

My issues with Barry?
-pretending we are not at war
-releasing Gitmo prisoners
-pardoning criminals
-lack of leadership, domestic & international
-thinks his job is public relations for the Muslim faith
-apologizes for America
-places his own legacy ahead of the needs of his people
-billions spent on his trip to Kenya
-he's a pussy
-Iran nuclear deal
-the Bergdahl debacle, soldiers died to bring that traitor home
-you just know he's a smoker but he tries to hide it
-his dismissive and arrogant nature
-claims of "transparency" lol
-I don't consider him an American, he doesn't have our intrepid spirit
-always blaming guns
-refusal to label Islamic terrorism as Islamic terrorism (no, it's "workplace violence" or "a tragedy")
-encouraging racial strife with his comments on police shootings
-abusing executive orders
-the way he got "Obamacare" passed
-etc

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.