2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught the last 20-30 minutes of the great American hillbilly convention and it was great.
  • The crazy black doctor going on about God, Saul Alinsky & lucifer.
  • The former actress and current avacado women talking some shit. 'Hey, they are going to make some great trade deals under Donnie. They are gonna be great. Just great'.
  • The token Muslim asking the 20 remaining people to pray and them closing their eyes, horror looks on their faces, praying that he doesn't blow himself up.
Let's get America back. Let's fecking do it!

Caught the last 20-30 minutes of the great American hillbilly convention and it was great.
  • The crazy black doctor going on about God, Saul Alinsky & lucifer.
  • The former actress and current avacado women talking some shit. 'Hey, they are going to make some great trade deals under Donnie. They are gonna be great. Just great'.
  • The token Muslim asking the 20 remaining people to pray and them closing their eyes, horror looks on their faces, praying that he doesn't blow himself up.
Let's get America back. Let's fecking do it!

:drool:

48520b5f335a582f1f2b23aad3962af2e34e1c27c20763931391c85114f9a4df.jpg

Missed this tonight but just saw a short clip of his daughter talking about her report cards. Came across as a pretentious, conceited cnut. Would love to stick it up her pooper.

They really hate this Saul Alinsky fella for some reason.

Well, he defines the leftist/communist ideology (no, he doesn't) and both Hussien & the crooked lady are ardent followers of him. They have a reason to hate.

Well, he defines the leftist/communist ideology (no, he doesn't) and both Hussien & the crooked lady are ardent followers of him. They have a reason to hate.

Grinch used Alinsky's organising methods in his presidential run while mouthing off about Obama's following. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Also quite interesting that Saul helped Clinton write her thesis at Wellesley, despite the criticisms therein of his dogmatism.

Reading this morning that sections of Trump jr's speech were plagiarised too, this time from a conservative website. Again, if true, it's word for word stuff :D

Edit: author of the plagiarised article trying to play it down, Twitter not letting this professor off the hook. Favourite tweet: "I have lots of undergraduate who were "just sharing notes" I'd like to introduce you to" :D

Last edited:

In 2 of those cases the fact of plagiarism is less serious than the original source: copying energy policy and trade policy from energy companies and trade lobbyists.

Edit: there was a "standard" pro-TTIP editorial that was written by politicians of both parties within a few days of each other in their local papers. It was traced to a single lobbying company. I think theintercept.com site had something on that.

though I have been told today that the very idea of "Your word is your bond" came from Michelle Obama's speech (this from a coworker who says she never heard the phrase before that, I did not bother responding). Read another article that it has it's roots in Hip Hop. Of course Roger Moore titled his memoirs, "My word is my Bond" (I see what he did there).

If you speak in cliché's you can be sure someone has said it before.

So Melania Trump was a huge admirer of Mitchell Obama . Why she stole parts of her speech .You couldn't make it up.

The full weak sauce excuse they managed to conjure up.

Just make you think about how surreal this election is. Pappi Bush was slammed for checking his watch and Gore got eviscerated for... sighing. At this rate, Drumpf can drop his pants and start stroking his tiny dick with his baby hands at the debates, with minimal media backlash.

Well that should end it. It's not that big a deal really unless you wonder how a Trump administration would prepare for major summits or meetings with world leaders if they can't even do a couple of bog-standard speeches without plagiarizing.

Well that should end it. It's not that big a deal really unless you wonder how a Trump administration would prepare for major summits or meetings with world leaders if they can't even do a couple of bog-standard speeches without plagiarizing.

Yup, he's using Hitlers Nuremberg Labour Day speech tomorrow for his acceptance speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.