2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two-thirds = 75% huh.

Trump might want to ask those leading business people of his to hand him a calculator.

I've not been able to watch the majority of these debates, is tonight's performance typical of Trump on those occasions? He's been fairly awful thus far.

Little Marco :lol: and I-Rubio's response = Big Donald. Yeah that will get him :lol:

Attacking Trump on his numbers and his policies and using FACTS and charts, this could be tough for him although I doubt It matters as he's just ignoring it all. It could be equally tough on all of them. Who would have thought FOX News will provide their toughest debate? WOWZERS! :eek:

Gutted I missed the first 10 mins. Foreign policy will be fun if they pull THEM ALL up on their warmongering and point out half what they are saying would be considered as actual war crimes.

Little Marco :lol: and I-Rubio's response = Big Donald. Yeah that will get him :lol:

Attacking Trump on his numbers and his policies and using FACTS and charts, this could be tough for him although I doubt It matters as he's just ignoring it all. It could be equally tough on all of them. Who would have thought FOX News will provide their toughest debate? WOWZERS! :eek:

Gutted I missed the first 10 mins. Foreign policy will be fun if they pull THEM ALL up on their warmongering and point out half what they are saying would be considered as actual war crimes.

do you seriously think his supporters care? they hate the pro-establishment media.

do you seriously think his supporters care? they hate the pro-establishment media.
It's not about his taking back his supporters, it's about stopping him getting any more. If they keep him at or below his current average of 35%, he probably doesn't take a majority of delegates.

No, but it's interesting for us neutrals. They will care about some of it though, they won't like liars. Trump being honest about changing his stance and opinion on things I actually think that will work in his favour, is shows flexibility needed to be President and shows negotiation skills. I-Rubio is looking like what he is, a nasty, slimy little fecker.

Lying Ted :lol:

Here we go, terrorism. Ground troops, come on I-Rubio. explain that one. He did and nobody clapped. Cock.

It's not about his taking back his supporters, it's about stopping him getting any more. If they keep him at or below his current average of 35%, he probably doesn't take a majority of delegates.

the only way they can take the nomination away from Trump is to overturn the will of the voters. That is why we have primaries. To respect the choice of the voters.

No, but it's interesting for us neutrals. They will care about some of it though, they won't like liars. Trump being honest about changing his stance and opinion on things I actually think that will work in his favour, is shows flexibility needed to be President and shows negotiation skills. I-Rubio is looking like what he is, a nasty, slimy little fecker.

Lying Ted :lol:

Here we go, terrorism. Ground troops, come on I-Rubio. explain that one. He did and nobody clapped. Cock.

they look desperate. Trump has been a lot calmer. He will win more states.

The cheering for more torture :lol:

What the feck is more torture than waterboarding?! Does he want to copy ISIS?

the only way they can take the nomination away from Trump is to overturn the will of the voters. That is why we have primaries. To respect the choice of the voters.
If he doesn't get the required majority of delegates, he doesn't have the will of voters according to the GOP's own rules. I'd agree that they'll alienate a lot of their voters in denying him the nomination with a plurality, but they might justifiably answer they'll alienate a lot more by having a nativist who delayed in repudiating the KKK as their candidate.

Marcobot is insufferably desperate . Trump is looking oddly more statesmanlike today.

they look desperate. Trump has been a lot calmer. He will win more states.

I know, it's fecking bizarre isn't it?

What the feck is more torture than waterboarding?! Does he want to copy ISIS?

Shame on Fox for not pointing out that it is considered a war crime, and worse would definitely be so.

FFS, Cruz's machismo speech on ISIS sounded like Jean Claude van Damme's monologue from Street Fighter:

If he doesn't get the required majority of delegates, he doesn't have the will of voters according to the GOP's own rules. I'd agree that they'll alienate a lot of their voters in denying him the nomination with a plurality, but they might justifiably answer they'll alienate a lot more by having a nativist who delayed in repudiating the KKK as their candidate.

that would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Romney and all these idiots are throwing a hail mary.

They are done. Trump is the nominee and as most of us know, he will pivot to the middle.

EDIT: If the guy can get away with praising Putin, he can get away with a delayed repudiating the KKK

I never thought this would happen, but Drumpf is beating them at their own game. All have said so much shite but Donald has the best comebacks, Marco and Ted are looking desperate and more interested in attacking Drumpf than talking about their own policies, they have left it too late. Also, is it me or is the crowd coming round as well?

Ted has a better chance than little Rubio. Kasich is the new Carson.

Yeah, I agree, but Ted is so unlikeable. I can't see him beating anyone because of how slimy he is.

that would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Romney and all these idiots are throwing a hail mary.

They are done. Trump is the nominee and as most of us know, he will pivot to the middle.

EDIT: If teh guy can get away with praising Putin, he can get away with a delayed repudiating the KKK
Thankfully, the United States general electorate bears little similarity to the group selecting the GOP's candidate (the majority of which have so far said they'd be dissatisfied with him being the candidate, slightly more than both Cruz and Rubio). Whatever happens, the GOP's support will take a battering and they'll have to decide which course gives them a better chance to rebound from.

Feck me, Donald just stuttered his way through that, and still got the majority applaud him. :wenger: :lol: To be fair though his answer was good if his delivery wasn't.

Have to admit that Trump is an expert at the smearing game. Little Rubio will resonates. The guy looks like a midget on that stage (I think I pointed it out about a month ago). It's pitiful to see him acting tough.

And is this the first time in a debate the 'facht screen' was brought out? Kinda like the idea tbh. All debates should have it for all candidates, will keep them on their toes.

Thankfully, the United States general electorate bears little similarity to the group selecting the GOP's candidate (the majority of which have so far said they'd be dissatisfied with him being the candidate, slightly more than both Cruz and Rubio). Whatever happens, the GOP's support will take a battering and they'll have to decide which course gives them a better chance to rebound from.

The US general electorate are all angry at establishment politicians from both sides. That is why Trump and Sanders are popular. Trump will in fact imo move to the left of Hillary for GE.

Status
Not open for further replies.