2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting about Castro. Not sure whether he would be needed, but yeah, he would pretty much lock up the Latino vote for the Dems, even more so than they would normally get. If Hillary has high Latino and African American turnout, she will be hard to beat in the Gen.
I do like the idea of after a bloke whose middle name is Hussein, y'all get a vice president called Castro.

I think the biggest WTF moment from last night was post debate, when Trump said - he was being audited so often by the IRS because he is a strong christian

I nearly fell out of bed when he said it :lol:

look at the reaction of Chris Coumo :lol:

True, seems like Clinton is starting to break away on that one. Is there any chance that he could potentially be her VP at all?

Would destroy his credibility and her insistence on getting things done.

Also, demographic suicide.

I wish Joe Biden had run...I know he's no spring chicken, but he would have made a much better president than any of the current candidates.

Trump is apparently making a big announcement in an hour or so....

Something along the lines of he's considering running as an independent because of the hatchet job the establishment did on him yesterday.

Something along the lines of he's considering running as an independent because of the hatchet job the establishment did on him yesterday.

Don't see why he'd decide to run as an independent now when he looks incredibly likely to win the nomination.

Not sure if he actually could run as an independent as he may not be able to get on the ballot in each of the states this late in the game.

Trump is the least dangerous and won the debate last night. What the hell am i reading on here ? :wenger:

I suppose it's democrats wishing it is the Trump that is the nominee so he gets thrashed ?

Trump is the least dangerous and won the debate last night. What the hell am i reading on here ? :wenger:

I suppose it's democrats wishing it is the Trump that is the nominee so he gets thrashed ?
Kasich is probably the least dangerous overall, but no chance of winning the nomination. Out of Cruz, Rubio and Trump, Trump is definitely the least dangerous.

I thought he won that debate easily, for what it's worth. Rubio was good in parts but couldn't sustain it, and does not look presidential.

Not sure if he actually could run as an independent as he may not be able to get on the ballot in each of the states this late in the game.

For an independent presidential candidate, the ballot access deadlines don’t start kicking in until May (Texas) and 36 states have deadlines in August or September.

Have seen a table that shows all the states, but couldn't find it.

Kasich is probably the least dangerous overall, but no chance of winning the nomination. Out of Cruz, Rubio and Trump, Trump is definitely the least dangerous.

I thought he won that debate easily, for what it's worth. Rubio was good in parts but couldn't sustain it, and does not look presidential.

He had feck all specifics on most things (amplified by the healthcare thing) and couldn't even bully his way through succesfully which is his go to card to defend emptiness usually. Thought it was his worse performances by a distance and Rubio/Cruz landed some quite good punches.

Time will tell, i suppose but if Looking presidential is the criteria Trump hasn't looked it from the start with his antics.

If I built a time machine right now I think I'd go back and make Romney win in 2012. He's a piece of cardboard paper, and I'm an Obama fan. But I don't think Romney would've done anything significant, and we'd possibly avoid this whole pathetic situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.