2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The impression I get from reading around this morning is that Rubio got eaten alive, would that be correct? Saw a video of Christie's attack, it was magical :D

Trump getting booed was also great. However, the takeaway for me is how horrified I am by the personal positions of the frontrunners. I really hope it's empty bluster.

Rubio got trapped in some sort of robotic talking points loop when Christie hammered him last night.

The impression I get from reading around this morning is that Rubio got eaten alive, would that be correct? Saw a video of Christie's attack, it was magical :D

Trump getting booed was also great. However, the takeaway for me is how horrified I am by the personal positions of the frontrunners. I really hope it's empty bluster.

Yeah, Rubio didn't have the best night, Christie caught him a few times, although many are saying aside from that, Rubio had a good night, but nobody will remember that, and obviously the news will all be about his "25 second soundbites"

Trump getting booed actually played into what he was saying that "most people there last night were establishment voters"

I find it amazing that he got booed for slagging off the establishment, yet nobody was booing when Bush was talking about a pre-emptive strike against North Korea or when Cruz or Trump were talking about water-boarding not being torture but being "advanced interrogation techniques" and nobody booed when Trump said he would also do a lot worse.

FFS, do none of them actually learn anything? Have the previous wars not taught them a single thing?

I've also worked out what "Bush" stands for........ "Blowing Up Someones House" FML, that family. :wenger:

Pleasing that Rubio seems brittle.

Or even malfunctioning?

I especially like the last one where he realises what he's doing mid-flow and cunningly loads up his thesaurus app.

Last edited:
Yeah, Rubio didn't have the best night, Christie caught him a few times, although many are saying aside from that, Rubio had a good night, but nobody will remember that, and obviously the news will all be about his "25 second soundbites"

Trump getting booed actually played into what he was saying that "most people there last night were establishment voters"

I find it amazing that he got booed for slagging off the establishment, yet nobody was booing when Bush was talking about a pre-emptive strike against North Korea or when Cruz or Trump were talking about water-boarding not being torture but being "advanced interrogation techniques" and nobody booed when Trump said he would also do a lot worse.

FFS, do none of them actually learn anything? Have the previous wars not taught them a single thing?

I've also worked out what "Bush" stands for........ "Blowing Up Someones House" FML, that family. :wenger:
I think trump may have been right about who was given tickets!

Trump's closing statement....responding to Cruz saying he won Iowa.

You won with Carson's vote was gold.

Trump won the debate hands down. Shooing Jeb. Made Cruz look the coward he is.

Donald Trump Calls Out Ted Cruz For Backing Down From A Fight

Real estate mogul Donald Trump got the better of Ted Cruz in their first exchange of the night.

Cruz has questioned in recent days whether Trump has the necessary temperament to be president, but declined to follow suit on the debate stage. When asked about Trump's disposition, Cruz gingerly said that was "an assessment the voters are going to make" ahead of Tuesday's New Hampshire primary.

Trump, however, wasted no time responding.

"If you noticed, he didn't answer your question," he said of Cruz. "That's what's going to happen with our enemies and the people we compete against. We're going to win with Trump. People back down with Trump. That's what I like and that's what the country likes."

Winning in this GOP debate was piss easy. Muir let them go unchallenged and Raddatz only pretended to probe. Megyn Kelly, despite her affiliation and employer, did a much better job actually digging into these loons.

The whole of Trump's vocabs are 'tremendous', 'people' and 'win'. The electorate may be tired with verbose waffles but dreary me that was shite to listen to.

Have a feeling Jeb may fare better than expected in NH, which would give him an excuse to keep going up to the March primaries.

That was actually a very depressing watch. These men are just awful candidates...same old shit over and over. It seems this country will never progress.

I'm voting Bernie and sending him some money. feck it, I'm pledging to spend the last two weeks before the election at my Mother-in-law's in Ohio to campaign for the dem nominee....go house to house. Whatever it takes to stop a republican president.

That was actually a very depressing watch. These men are just awful candidates...same old shit over and over. It seems this country will never progress.

I'm voting Bernie and sending him some money. feck it, I'm pledging to spend the last two weeks before the election at my Mother-in-law's in Ohio to campaign for the dem nominee....go house to house. Whatever it takes to stop a republican president.

you wont have to try too hard. They are all monkeys. and their hope Rubio :lol: is an empty suit.
Either Bernie or Hillary will win the election.

I'm also getting involved in Gavin Newsome's organization. You can bet your ass he'll be running for POTUS in 8 years. So long as he can keep it zipped up he'll be an excellent candidate. First he will be Governor here in CA then it's the run for the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.