2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a decent chance Trump could implode at this point. He will go so negative on both Cruz and Rubio that it could actually expose him and help them.

Wait what Cruz was born in Calgary?

Am I missing something? How is he allowed to stand for office? Does he plan on annexing Canada to internalise his eligibility?

I believe the winner of the last 2 Iowa Caucasus was santorom and huckabee respectively .... It really isn't representative of the final results of the national election.

Major projection from CNN... feck sake, I could have told them that with 99% of votes in.

This is still a good night for Clinton. Considering the whole narrative surrounding the campaign.

Sanders to win NH and then Clinton to take SC and move on from there.

Holy shit, within .5 per cent of Hillary now. Sanders just keeps gaining and gaining. At this rate, he's taking this home.

edit: and now back to .7 per cent.

At any rate, it's a nail-biter!

Well cnn just called it.... Cruz wins Iowa.

Bernie is at 49% and Clinton is at 50% with 85% of the votes in...hope he pulls ahead. Very close results tonight.

Would be massive for Sanders to nick it as he will win New Hampshire and will need the momentum of both to deal with Hillary in places like South Carolina and beyond.

Rubio, another fecking lunatic. Who'd have guessed it?

The Republican party is literally crazy. They're no longer right wing, they're actually fundamentalist nutcases.

Would be massive for Sanders to nick it as he will win New Hampshire and will need the momentum of both to deal with Hillary in places like South Carolina and beyond.

It's so close it's a matter of spin.
If he can pull her under 50.0% (she's stuck at that exact figure) it would be a boost. He's ahead on delegates (according to google) 20-19.

EDIT: 49.9 :)

Rubio, another fecking lunatic. Who'd have guessed it?

A lot of smart money is on Rubio. He's very conservative but somehow seems more appealing. Certainly as conservative as Cruz.

Worst still we'll have to listen to him for atleast 10 months of how he's the son of immigrants etc. etc.

A lot of smart money is on Rubio. He's very conservative but somehow seems more appealing.

Worst still we'll have to listen to him for atleast 10 months of how he's the son of immigrants etc. etc.
If he becomes President, then America is pretty much fecked. In fact, any Republican win would be madness.

Oh wait, here comes the immigrant nonsense. Well predicted.

Rags to riches. I can't stand that absolute nonsense that conservatives spout. Greed.

American Exceptionalism doctrine being spewed... this guy is genuinely dangerous.

.48% - This is great craic! More exciting to watch than any United game this year!

What the feck happened to America? It never used to be this mad. Evangelical nonsense has ruined that country's political landscape.

Holy feckage, 0.2%!!!

I know it's just a battle and not the war, but it's hard to not get riled up over this. You lot in the US do horse-races well ;P

i dont understand this, so Iowa has only less than 2000 registered Democrats?

30d2b966-6c26-4e31-a02e-fff944f6c8e2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.