Álvaro Morata | Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about this one.
I don't think he's the man to shoulder 30 goals a season, just a hunch.

And for that money, that's what we need. Plus, I'm not convinced by his mentality/wanting to be here.

Something about it just doesn't sit right with me. I hope to hell I'm proven wrong, he definitely has the 'on paper' skill-set to do well here but I just can't shake the feeling that he's half-arsed about coming here and a few goalless games might drop his head to the point he barely puts a shift in.

BUT, he clearly is a good striker and if he hits the ground running and embraces the club/role, let's hope he's a massive hit.

But I'm wondering; the objective was for Mourinho to challenge for the title and favourably win the title in his 2nd season (as he's always done I think). Do you guys reckon that's possible with Morata as our leading striker?
Not unless he signs an actual brilliant striker and not some cast off. But that's the thing, the biggest clubs rarely get rid of their best strikers so I reckon we've got him as lone striker. Madrid must be pissing themselves.

He fired Juventus to a league title, didn't he? Madrid clearly brought him back to sell him on again, for a big profit.

Why don't all of these cnuts feck right off? Sick of all this flip-flopping and bullshit. How the feck can you feck up so bad to think that there's been a bid of €73m and before that €60m and there hasn't been? And if those bids have been made, why is there a source saying they haven't? Is the source just a sick feck? Is he off his head? What the feck?

Why don't all of these cnuts feck right off? Sick of all this flip-flopping and bullshit. How the feck can you feck up so bad to think that there's been a bid of €73m and before that €60m and there hasn't been? And if those bids have been made, why is there a source saying they haven't? Is the source just a sick feck? Is he off his head? What the feck?
:lol:
Relax ffs!

I think that now there is no way back.After the stir that has caused with that offer I can't imagine Madrid not selling or him deciding to stay.

Madrid's mouthpiece denying all knowledge of a bid whilst everyone else is saying otherwise.

No worries guys, this is happening :)

:lol: Brilliant

I just hope he's not put off by the DUP.

:D

Both....
De Gea
Valencia Bailly Lindelof Mendy
Fabinho
Herrera Pogba
Mkhitaryan Morata Perisic
Incredibly well rounded team, just needs the front 3 to step up a bit (along with Martial). Then put Griezmann in next summer and make it a 4-2-3-1 with Fabinho and Pogba in mid, miki, griezmann and martial behind Morata.
I guess it is more likely that we play an attacking LB with a winger of Perisic's workrate, but I'm thinking about that more as a way to get the best out of Martial there.

I suppose we can alternate. In any case, with a 4-3-3 and three strong midfielders José should be more comfortable with unleashing both fullbacks.

Mourinho going to great lengths to back up his claim that he wouldn't have sold Welbeck, by shelling out ridiculous fees for his Spanish equivalent. This'll be interesting.

I'm gonna go with 14 league goals next season.

Mourinho going to great lengths to back up his claim that he wouldn't have sold Welbeck, by shelling out ridiculous fees for his Spanish equivalent. This'll be interesting.

I'm gonna go with 14 league goals next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.