Álvaro Morata | Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's fecking Italian
image5.jpg
:lol:

Gathering a little bit of momentum this, I think he would be quality for us. I have a feeling not everyone will be satisfied with our transfers this summer(unlike last year). I think Morata is quality and will fit in well, his conversion rate is good. There are not many good options left and he's been good whenever called on. He's a good age and had a great stint in Italy in the past(scoring in a CL final). I find it disrespectful that people are calling him the spanish Welbeck, he's not always injured and is much more clinical than Danny. I think the potential transfer fee is putting people off, each to his own I suppose.
When he shoots enough he scores. I know this is obvious and a bit cliche, but the seasons where he has scored more, he has averaged more shots. He is quite a good finisher as well.

Then again the goal tallies have traditionally been relatively low in Serie A. Plenty of players have topped the scoring charts with 20-22 goals.
His Serie A tallies are considerably lower than what you referred to. You saw his season total.........

Morata, Morata, what's the matter?
Should he stay?
Or should he go?
Man United have to pay......
It's the only way......
Red Cafe would rather buy hay....
But hey, transfer window doesn't end in June?
Look out your window, let's buy the Moon!
One small step for man, one giant leap for Manchester....
Oh, no Antoine , it doesn't matter,we will sign Morata....
Woody's money really doesn't matter.
Moody muppets is really what matters.

It's happening lads.

Morata, Morata, what's the matter?
Should he stay?
Or should he go?
Man United have to pay......
It's the only way......
Red Cafe would rather buy hay....
But hey, transfer window doesn't end in June?
Look out your window, let's buy the Moon!
One small step for man, one giant leap for Manchester....
Oh, no Antoine , it doesn't matter,we will sign Morata....
Woody's money really doesn't matter.
Moody muppets is really what matters.

It's happening lads.
Morata rhymes with Mata. :drool:

73M Euros... pants well and surely pulled down.. expecting a lot of goals for that money!
a lot of pressure. one cannot spend 60 million on a supporting cast striker.

73m in euros is £64m? dear god. Needs backing but Madrid are laughing to the bank
We need their negotiator. We ALWAYS pay over the odds for everyone. Bargains don't exist to Man Utd.

Unreal. Madrid get WR fees for players they don't even want.
I hate them even more. Them and Chelsea are the best at selling players. They do not flinch and care little about having unhappy players or the players desire to leave. Or motto is "if the player is unhappy, I won't keep him and you'll grab a bargain."

Because they have a squad full of brilliant players.
Hes costing more than proven goal scorers like Auba. Donald Trump negotiates their deals.

When he shoots enough he scores. I know this is obvious and a bit cliche, but the seasons where he has scored more, he has averaged more shots. He is quite a good finisher as well.

His Serie A tallies are considerably lower than what you referred to. You saw his season total.........

I know, never said they weren't. Just wanted to point out that a lower amount of goals is considered decent in Serie A than in PL.

If he signs for AC Milan on Monday this place would melt down faster than Chernobyl.

I'm not celebrating till he touches down at Manchester. Been burned too many times :lol:

Got no issues with the price, he is 24 with his best years still to come. And Mourinho knows him so we can be confident about this.

But I'm wondering; the objective was for Mourinho to challenge for the title and favourably win the title in his 2nd season (as he's always done I think). Do you guys reckon that's possible with Morata as our leading striker?
I reckon it's possible with the players he has at his disposal*, to be honest. With players who he has had the whole year to scout and sign, I expect it.

* although some positions are in need of some tweaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.