Álvaro Morata | Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.
73 million euros, hot damn that's a lot of money but hopefully he pays it back on the pitch!

:lol: Come on, he's had like 5 good games in his 3 years at the club, never really showed any real talent going forward with his defensive abilities usually being better, is always injured and has had his mentality questioned multiple times. I'd be shocked if he ever amounted to anything.

Two of those five games were against club Brugge where Depay looked like Messi.

73M Euros... pants well and surely pulled down.. expecting a lot of goals for that money!

hwd88nbh6o2z.jpg

He's removed Real Madrid from his Instagram bio :drool:
A.M, he's going to Atletico lads :(

Two of those five games were against club Brugge where Depay looked like Messi.
Nah wasn't Shaw dead for those 2 games? Was more like 1 or 2 games in his first season then the first 3 games of 15/16 until he broke his leg where all our games were ending 0-0 or 1-0 under LvG. The last time he truly looked like a good player was for Southampton before we signed him basically.

Went to say welcome on his facebook page... Got more then few unpleasant replies from his current fans. Mostly on Spanish. Imbeciles.

'Morata's nationality' is the new 'Zlatan's age'.

In all seriousness though... it's great that we are signing another top class French international.

FFS lads, five pages of utter dross on his alleged nationality :mad:
Not alleged. His nationality is established fact. Italian fact. More interesting than 30 pages of people arguing over whether a player they've seen 6 times fits in with other players we haven't signed either.

'Morata's nationality' is the new 'Zlatan's age'.

In all seriousness though... it's great that we are signing another top class French international.

Just need to sign Neymar and we'll have their entire 2031 World Cup Lineup

Getting way to ahead of myself but what number do you reckon he'll be given? My personally would prefer him to get the #9 shirt over the #7 which should be reserved for a top class winger!

Getting way to ahead of myself but what number do you reckon he'll be given? My personally would prefer him to get the #9 shirt over the #7 which should be reserved for a top class winger!

I want United to save #9 for next season, just in case Zlatan... #10 might be free as well.

73m in euros is £64m? dear god. Needs backing but Madrid are laughing to the bank

Does he speak English? If not, keeping Darmian will be a necessity.

Bonjour Morata.

Status
Not open for further replies.