Álvaro Morata | Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is from Naples? Aren't they all French/Italian/Spanish there anyway?

Morata's definitely a Mourinho striker and possesses pretty desirable qualities, but he'll need to find more consistency to be worth this price. For those of you watching season highlights, I'd also recommend watching match compilations. He has a tendency to be pretty invisible for long stretches from the matches and match comps that I've seen. Hopefully he can find that consistency here.

Morata would be the first proper and proven italian striker, played for Juventus and lead them to the Champions League final and was also decisive in his last match with Italy against Uruguay.
Hahahaha...you're taking the piss right? It's hard to gauge on here sometimes.

Is it just me or is he a slightly taller Fernando Torres?

Personally I can see many similarities.
IF he can get his consistency then he can become a monster IMO.

I have a good feeling about this. I really think he can win the Balon D'or with us. And the golden glove!!

Two medicals for next week..? :drool:

article-2008637-0CC1A6D300000578-80_634x420.jpg

I think he has the potential to be the best Italian "true" striker since Rossi. With the Italian national teams traditional defensive strength, a genuine striker (if he fulfils his potential) could make the Azzurri genuine World Cup contenders.

Am I the only one who thinks that some people have started believing he is genuinely Italian after reading this thread :D :D

Morata and Lindelöf. All reports on Lindelöf is that he'll sign after the NT game.

Hopefully all a teaser until Woody brings us Fabinho :drool:

I actually expect us to wrap all the 3 deals ( Morata, Lindelof and Perisic ) in the next 2 weeks anyway.

Bit overpriced, but he is the archetypal Mourinho striker. Convinced he'll be a success here. If he hits the ground running, there's a good chance he'll end up top scorer in the upcoming season.

Is it just me or is he a slightly taller Fernando Torres?

Personally I can see many similarities.
IF he can get his consistency then he can become a monster IMO.
Less cnutier version of Diego Costa isn't a bad comparison either, the way he gets his head down and kinda barges through people

Status
Not open for further replies.