Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

Is anyone familiar with a young lad at Leicester City named Abdul Fatawu Issahaku? I have only seen the extended highlights from this weekend but he looked quality! It looks like he's 20 years old left-footed winger that was playing on the right.

The first highlight had him absolutely bursting past Ryan Frasier, who isn't exactly a slouch, and firing in a cross for an assist. Only his second assist, with zero goals, for the season which is surprising. The next highlight had him come inside from the right and curl a left-footed shot from about 25 yards that hit the bar. He then got on the end of a deep cross that drew one of the saves of the season initially.

Is anyone familiar with a young lad at Leicester City named Abdul Fatawu Issahaku? I have only seen the extended highlights from this weekend but he looked quality! It looks like he's 20 years old left-footed winger that was playing on the right.

The first highlight had him absolutely bursting past Ryan Frasier, who isn't exactly a slouch, and firing in a cross for an assist. Only his second assist, with zero goals, for the season which is surprising. The next highlight had him come inside from the right and curl a left-footed shot from about 25 yards that hit the bar. He then got on the end of a deep cross that drew one of the saves of the season initially.

I think the Sporting fans on here really rate him.

He's great, but I think Buonanotte is the bigger talent at Leicester (I wouldn't have said that before this season, mind you).

Jaouen Hadjam, plays for BSC Young boys at left back. Very impressive individually vs quality champions league opposition despite being in a poor team.

Would be delighted if United could nab him in Jan.

He's great, but I think Buonanotte is the bigger talent at Leicester (I wouldn't have said that before this season, mind you).
Looks like they're both starting today against Forrest. I can't watch though, unfortunately.