Film What’s the worst film you’ve ever watched?

For the hype, it has to be.

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Just a pile of nothing happening then someone gets hit in the face with a can.
Happy to see this on this list. Tarantino movies are so far up their own asses thinking they are special, it results in QT just not trying very hard. It’s not one of the worst films I’ve ever seen but it was certainly overrated shit.

Problems is, he loves those films so he's more likely to say something like Mad Max Fury Road.

Fury Road was definitely some of the worst writing and worldbuilding I've ever seen in a movie.

I wouldn't say its the worst film I've ever seen, Moonfall I'd say today though I am sure there are some worse ones out there but Fury Road was infuriatingly bad at internal logic.

Eraserhead. I was pretty high on Acid at the time of watching it and the whole time I was thinking "what the feck is going on?".

Ghost Rider.

Kandahar

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0283431/

It got good reviews. Went to cinema to see it with my sister. It was absolutely terrible. We watched a lot of foreign films back then, even some Iranian films that were good despite limited budget.

Last edited:
Shaolin Soccer. A solid example of "just because you can doesn't mean you should" filmmaking.

I can't remember which one it was, but I saw one of the rebooted Planet of the Apes fairly recently. Just awful.

Its rare I don't see a film through to the end even if it's crap, but I couldn't finish the new Dr Strange film.

Must have felt like some punishment the other day, re-watched Superman Returns to see if it really was as bad as I remember.

Answer is yes, it is. What an appalling movie. Hardly a single redeeming factor, they even managed to butcher Williams' iconic score and Brando's memorable dialogue.

Eraserhead - absolute waste of time with no entertainment value whatsoever.

Isn't this David Cronenburg's new one?

Yes, I liked A History of Violence and Eastern Promises so thought I might like this. But it was unwatchable nonsense. If someone told me there was no script and the actors were just adlibbing their way through the whole movie with whatever shit popped into their head on the first take. I'd believe them.

Yes, I liked A History of Violence and Eastern Promises so thought I might like this. But it was unwatchable nonsense. If someone told me there was no script and the actors were just adlibbing their way through the whole movie with whatever shit popped into their head on the first take. I'd believe them.

Yea it's garbage.

Any Adam Sandler 'comedy' pretty much. He's about as funny as a kick in the balls.

Avatar. Watched it at the cinema. I was glued to my seat, otherwise I would've got up and left.

Some of you are very fortunate if the worst films you've watched are the likes of The Matrix Revolutions, Avengers and Uncut Gems.

Excluding 'so bad it's good' type things like The Room and Birdemic... There was some Nic Cage thing where he was an angel. So corny and saccharine we couldn't even make it past the first half hour, and I fecking love a shit Nic Cage movie.

City of Angels (1998), looks like. Actually has decent reviews as well. :lol:

That was absolute garbage. Cage at his worst with a terrible script.

And what's with the OP? Babadook's a great movie.

Mutant Chronicles, the whole cinema ironically clapped at the end.

Thought Atonement was one of the worst movies ever tbh.

Granny was hilarious.

Batman and Robin was one of the few films where I felt like walking out of the cinema. It was nonsense but I was with a bunch of mates and one of the other lads was driving so it was too much of a hassle so I sat through it.

A movie I turned off recently because I just couldn't see where it was going was Once upon a time in Hollywood..

A few people I know also said it was crap but others have said it's brilliant.

I get it, but please watch it through just the once. It's worth one watch.

Worst film ever? Cats the movie. Hands down.

Avatar. Attempted to watch it twice, fell asleep twice. That has never happened to me with another movie.

Boring pile of shite.

Sorry, but if that's the worst film you've ever seen, the entire thing went over your head.

Yes yes that's the usual response when somebody doesn't like it. It didn't go over my head, it's literally impossible to go over anyone's head with how unsubtle it is.

It's just a steaming pile of shite I'm afraid.

I can only assume people on this thread have either a)not seen many films, or b) the truly bad films they have seen, they have basically forgotten the name of or can't recall them all at due to them being so garbage.

Because it seems utter madness that the worst film you have ever seen could be something like Annihilation, Zero Dark Thirty, Babadook or The Impossible. That's crazy talk.

How about Mr Deeds? Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo ? Cheaper by the Dozen with Steve Martin? February/the blackcoats daughter, a horror film in which feck all happens? That film with Aaron Eckhart where they fly into the core of the earth? Norbit, where Eddie Murphy plays both a geeky version of himself and his overbearing massively obese wife ?

There must be loads more but I've obviously forgotten them.

I can only assume people on this thread have either a)not seen many films, or b) the truly bad films they have seen, they have basically forgotten the name of or can't recall them all at due to them being so garbage.

Because it seems utter madness that the worst film you have ever seen could be something like Annihilation, Zero Dark Thirty, Babadook or The Impossible. That's crazy talk.

How about Mr Deeds? Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo ? Cheaper by the Dozen with Steve Martin? February/the blackcoats daughter, a horror film in which feck all happens? That film with Aaron Eckhart where they fly into the core of the earth? Norbit, where Eddie Murphy plays both a geeky version of himself and his overbearing massively obese wife ?

There must be loads more but I've obviously forgotten them.
The Core is a great movie and you Sir made yourself a powerful enemy today

Watched some film called Arbitrage a while ago on Netflix. It was honestly so, so bad. Like, could have gotten more enjoyment by watching the TV for the equivalent time, whilst it was disconnected from the mains.

Yes yes that's the usual response when somebody doesn't like it. It didn't go over my head, it's literally impossible to go over anyone's head with how unsubtle it is.

It's just a steaming pile of shite I'm afraid.
So yeah it went over your head.

That piece of shit comedic parody about Stalinist Russia.

Holy christ, that was fecking terrible.