Film What’s the worst film you’ve ever watched?

Can you post it back? Your dad's been bribing me with it for years.
Sure, no idea why you like it, the quality is awful, the camera work shoddy, the lighting atrocious and the sound's abysmal. It's an example of why not everyone should direct.

One I watched recently called Crimes of the Future is right up there.

mother!

Self indulgent, pretentious piece of garbage.

What happened to Jennifer Lawrence anyway?

I recently watched Jeepers Creepers: Reborn and I think I can honestly say it's the worst film of all time.

Before that, I'd seen Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends which are probably 2nd and 3rd.

Whoever made the latest Jeepers Creepers did an exceptional job, I really didn't think I'd see a worse film than Halloween Kills in my lifetime, but they managed to change that in less than a year I think. Incredible work.

I've just had to sit through the 2016 remake of Ghostbusters. What a steaming pile.

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

Poor old Christopher Reeve. He must have known how bad it was compared to the first couple, but he still put a brave face on it. It is absolutely atrocious. Milton Keynes' performance as Metropolis is as good as you'd expect.

But if you had to pick only one?
giphy.gif

There is no contest. By far the worst i saw in the cinema was "Where the Wild Things Are". I went with my family and i think we all left before the half hour mark. I don't know what we expected to be honest.

Blair Witch, Halloween Ends, Waterworld,
After 1 and 2 the rest of the Jaws films are shocking, same goes for Alian.
If I had to name the worst film I have seen, think it would be The Wicker Man, remake with Cage and I think Cage is brilliant.
Babadook is good I think.
I am a sucker for bad disaster films, end of the world stuff, but I dont think 2012 is all that bad.

I watched a Rob Schneider movie on a flight once and I was willing the fecker to nosedive into the sea.

If I had to name the worst film I have seen, think it would be The Wicker Man, remake with Cage and I think Cage is brilliant.
I am a sucker for bad disaster films, end of the world stuff, but I dont think 2012 is all that bad.
NOT THE BEES!! ARRGGHH!!! THEY'RE IN MY EYES!!! YOU BITCHES!! KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMN HONEY!!! ARRGGHH!!!!

How can anyone hate this film after that scene :lol:

Gonna get stick but Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

The worst thing I’ve ever watched is Cats the play. When they made the movie I have made sure to never have my eyes watch one second of that shit. Especially with Corden in it.

Independence Day 2
Matrix Resurrections
Any of the new Jurassic Parks
All of the Transformers films (probably, I gave up after the second or third one)
All the new Godzilla films, in particular the one called "Godzilla" that barely had any godzilla in it

Basically nearly any modern blockbuster, on the basis it shouldn't really be hard to make a film entertaining when you have a mega budget and no one is going to care if its really fecking dumb. Yet somehow they keep making them SO bad that they're not even entertainingly bad. Just incoherent car crashes where somehow every character is insufferably irritating.

There's another recent one about the moon crashing into the earth or something. Didn't make it through the whole thing but Jesus Christ how do they manage to make these things so shite?

So was I. Awful film, one of the few I’ve bailed out on before the end.

Tenet was another.
Yep, not in the league of The Producers, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles….

When I watch the version with Cage, the Wicker man morphs into a comedy for me. Its dreadful.

the starship troopers franchise is the worst pile of shit ever made imo

The Avengers, only film i've ever walked out of cinema on.

No, not that one.

One of the very few (2 total from memory) films that I have walked out on having paid to see it at the cinema. Just utter nonsense.
John Wu also directed Mission Impossible 2, which was also terrible, but not in such a hilarious way as Face Off. Con Air is even worse and funnier, though.