Weird feelings of football

I know this isnt a weird feeling, more a pet peeve. But if I have to see one more video of Ronaldo scoring that free against Arsenal in 2009 with Tyldesleys commentary edited to say "too far for Ronaldo to think about it" I'll scream. He said "not too" but the CR7 sycophants edited it and lastly, obviously Ronaldo was gonna shoot from there, when has he not gone for goal when he takes a free?

Edit: Also, I've tried to find a video that hasn't had the original commentary edited and it's like hens teeth. Really trying to keep that myth going
Takes a free, is a new peeve

I know this isnt a weird feeling, more a pet peeve. But if I have to see one more video of Ronaldo scoring that free against Arsenal in 2009 with Tyldesleys commentary edited to say "too far for Ronaldo to think about it" I'll scream. He said "not too" but the CR7 sycophants edited it and lastly, obviously Ronaldo was gonna shoot from there, when has he not gone for goal when he takes a free?

Edit: Also, I've tried to find a video that hasn't had the original commentary edited and it's like hens teeth. Really trying to keep that myth going
I remember him saying 'not too far'. I've just looked at about 15 videos and I can't find the 'not'. I'm equally frustrated. Let me know if you find the real vid.

Football today is so much softer than before, because all the men were men back then.
Wouldn't call that a weird feeling so much as a straight up fact.

Go watch the FA Cup match between United and Wimbledon in 1994. Any current team facing that Wimbledon side would be rolling around on the ground screaming and pleading for red cards within the first 10 minutes.

Wouldn't call that a weird feeling so much as a straight up fact.

Go watch the FA Cup match between United and Wimbledon in 1994. Any current team facing that Wimbledon side would be rolling around on the ground screaming and pleading for red cards within the first 10 minutes.
You are probably correct..