Weird feelings of football

Pick any letter in the alphabet and we'd also have the most of that, to be fair.

:lol: Fair, although K stood at to me as a rarer letter in general. I remember our struggles spelling that Polish goalie's name and the Armenian winger we had who also played for Dortmund and Arsenal.

Relevant football news just doesn't seem to get reported as widely anymore.

For example I just had to google who Chelsea's manager is, and having googled, I'm still not 100% sure who he is. As far as I was aware they were still looking for a replacement for Poch.

For example I just had to google who Chelsea's manager is, and having googled, I'm still not 100% sure who he is. As far as I was aware they were still looking for a replacement for Poch.
He was Leicester’s manager last season and the season before he was assistant manager at Man City.

He was a good player and had a decent club career. Winning the Uefa cup with Sevilla struggled with injuries from what I remember, never played for Italy though.

Whenever a new signing does an open mouth/roar expression with his fist pumped in his signing photoshoot, he will flop 100% of the time.

Nwaneri has been poised to breakthrough for Arsenal for the past 5 seasons.

The Championship never stops, teams go up and down but the league just resets in August and keeps going.

Every year, there is a cadre of utterly mediocre Spanish left-backs ready to be picked up on loan (think Reguilon, Alonso, Cucurella...)

Adama Traore playing for Barca and Spain and creating fear in opposition minds.

A winger with a goal record of 1 in every 12 games with some of the most inept winger decision making since Jesper Gronkjaer thrilled Chelsea fans. That one were Martinez did the sliding clearance, the idiot literally had a man free on his left for a run in and 1 v 1 V Onana, looked at it and passed it to his right.

Thanks Adama, how many other teams will think they can unlock his talent.

Adama Traore playing for Barca and Spain and creating fear in opposition minds.

A winger with a goal record of 1 in every 12 games with some of the most inept winger decision making since Jesper Gronkjaer thrilled Chelsea fans. That one were Martinez did the sliding clearance, the idiot literally had a man free on his left for a run in and 1 v 1 V Onana, looked at it and passed it to his right.

Thanks Adama, how many other teams will think they can unlock his talent.
What’s the weird feeling?

A new signing almost always starts on the bench unless there are no other options available.

The Premier League is the only league in the world where players get injured and are out for months. I swear other leagues in Europe they play their full strength team every week.

Whenever a team doesn't get given a very obvious freekick, it's almost certain that the other team will get a cheap freekick within seconds, thus infuriating fans and players alike.

Russell Martin the Southampton manager is a completely different man to the Russell Martin who played centre back for Norwich.

Robert Sanchez is the alter ego of David Raya. They are one goalkeeper, successfully playing for two teams.

Somehow David Raya manages to make himself appear a few inches shorter than his Sanchez alter ego. A real commitment to the bit.

Robert Sanchez is the alter ego of David Raya. They are one goalkeeper, successfully playing for two teams.

Somehow David Raya manages to make himself appear a few inches shorter than his Sanchez alter ego. A real commitment to the bit.
indeed, i swear they are the same person

Lindelof still look the same since he joined us about 7 years ago.

Half time when attending a game live feels like ages, whereas when watching at home there is barely enough time to make a cup of tea.

Chelsea have more players with the letter K in their name than any club ever has before.

Mikhailo Mudryk, Noni Madueke, Nicolas Jackson, Lesley Ugochukwu, Carney Chukwuemeka, Christopher Nkunku, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Omari Kellyman, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Romelu Lukaku, Mike Penders (about to sign?).

They also love lots of vowels.

In a similar vein, I reckon Leeds currently have more Joes and J's in their first team than anyone else has ever had.

Actual starters this season:
  • Joe Gelhardt
  • Joe Rothwell
  • Joe Rodon
  • Joel Piroe
  • Matteo Joseph
  • Junior Firpo
  • Jayden Bogle

In a similar vein, I reckon Leeds currently have more Joes and J's in their first team than anyone else has ever had.

Actual starters this season:
  • Joe Gelhardt
  • Joe Rothwell
  • Joe Rodon
  • Joel Piroe
  • Matteo Joseph
  • Junior Firpo
  • Jayden Bogle
We could have a lot of Ms
Monana
Mazraoui Maguire Martinez Malacia
Mainoo Mount McTominay
Marnacho Mojland Marcus

no one’s dog has ever died during the season.

What a scumbag of a team that Arsenal side were. In a weird way something football misses now.

That's my weird feeling - there are no evil/truly dislikeable teams anymore.