Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he struggled in Carrick's testimonial was a confirmation to me his body and legs are not fit enough for any competitive games.

It was a friendly and he'd landed less than 24 hours before the start of the match, he'd more than likely been drinking the week in the build up as well.

How you can judge a player from a stroll around I don't know.

It was a friendly and he'd landed less than 24 hours before the start of the match, he'd more than likely been drinking the week in the build up as well.

How you can judge a player from a stroll around I don't know.

:lol::lol::lol:

If true, im glad the club are letting him go on a free. I know it may make financial sense to release a player on a big wage but it does show some gratitude for what he has achieved at the club.
Good luck Wayne, just don't prove us wrong!

This is actually bigger news than us signing Lukaku.

:lol:

No man, it isn't.
Wayne should be retiring....that's his true level.
But I realise that you are a Rooney fan and may even be emotional about him leaving, so I won't say more.

But, to Wayne Rooney: Thank you for the early years. You were a great player a few years ago.

from the BBC:
United will waive a fee and may also fund part of Rooney's £13m wages.
Rooney has been a great player for the club, but boy was that last contract a balls up!

good luck to him, hope he finishes career on a high!

Is this a free transfer?

Everton have always been hard on us when it came to buy any player from them - we should give them a bit of a hard time too.

BBC saying we may even fund part of his £13m salary....cant he just leave without it always being about the dollars!

:( for the best, but i'll miss the fat fecker

Is this a free transfer?

Everton have always been hard on us when it came to buy any player from them - we should give them a bit of a hard time too.
If we charge them any money, they will drop their interest. At the end of the day its a case of whether you want to get rid of his salary from our books. This is the only way to do it.

If we charge them any money, they will drop their interest. At the end of the day its a case of whether you want to get rid of his salary from our books. This is the only way to do it.

Yes, you're right!

from the BBC:

Rooney has been a great player for the club, but boy was that last contract a balls up!

good luck to him, hope he finishes career on a high!

It's bleeding us dry like a leech, but atleast he's moving on.

Is this a free transfer?

the BBC are saying:
" United will waive a fee and may also fund part of Rooney's £13m wages."

so where basicaly paying them to take hi off our hands!

Surprised that some here seem to believe that Rooney isn't good enough for Everton. There are some extremely average players in that squad. Rooney will play almost all games he's available for.

I completely get the sentiment that he overstayed his welcome, but I am genuinely sad that he’ll be leaving the club.

That trifecta of Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez was some of the best football I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes.

That's McGregor and Mayweather

Said it before, but Mourinho played a blinder here.

Agreed, considering where Rooney was a season ago. He was the undroppable captain who is being praised as still world class by virtually everyone in the media except from Stan Collymore. To be able to sell Rooney with as little outcry or controversy as there is, is something special by Mourinho.

Are you taking the piss?

Do we really live in a world that pathetic a man can't be allowed to treat his own child without people casting aspersions.

You seem to be getting angry at another poster, yet you should be angry at the World, in general.
To answer your question: we do now live in a world where a famous man can't treat his own child without people casting aspersions.

I think the saying goes, "Don't hate the player, hate the game". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.