Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel sorry for Wayne there.

Aye, me too.

When you've already ordered your (un)Happy Meal, the wait for it to be delivered, let's be real here, it's a struggle comparble to going cold turkey on crack. Nevermind when somebody's trying to take a photo of you, I'd be grumpy too.

Aye, me too.

When you've already ordered your (un)Happy Meal, the wait for it to be delivered, let's be real here, it's a struggle comparble to going cold turkey on crack. Nevermind when somebody's trying to take a photo of you, I'd be grumpy too.
You're ignoring the hell that celebs experience because of the paparazzi; like that time I won ten quid on Spot The Ball.

This is AFTER he's been to the gym :nono:
Looks more like he's just been Macdonalds.

Posted yesterday, page 72.

I ve not seen your post mate.
Redcafe is chaos nowadays.
Most of the times I am reader rather than a useless poster who never reads the previous comments.
This time, I 'm not one of those who read your comment.

No worries bud, it just looked like mine because I'd cropped the image like in your post.

What's that tweet supposed to say, is it the pic at McDonald's @Hed Zitin ?

For some reason that tweet of Roons enjoying a nice healthy snake got deleted, so the BBC were nice enough to post it to their gossip page

_96835795_rooney.jpg

Foolish from Rooney - given that he knows that everyone thinks he's a fat bastard that doesn't take care of himself it was a stupid idea to go to a McDonalds drive-thru, even if the food was for his kid not him. Surely he could have got someone else to go for him?

Foolish from Rooney - given that he knows that everyone thinks he's a fat bastard that doesn't take care of himself it was a stupid idea to go to a McDonalds drive-thru, even if the food was for his kid not him. Surely he could have got someone else to go for him?
To be honest I don't think he should care.
What's the world coming to if you can't bee seen buying your kid a meal?

So he should get someone else to take his kid somewhere because a bunch of morons on the internet might be act like idiots?
No he shouldn't be bothered about it.

To be honest I don't think he should care.
What's the world coming to if you can't bee seen buying your kid a meal?

So he should get someone else to take his kid somewhere because a bunch of morons on the internet might be act like idiots?
No he shouldn't be bothered about it.

Of course I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to take his kid for a meal. I'm saying that, particularly at the moment when people are questioning his physical conditioning and his commitment to staying in shape, it might have been more sensible to not rock up outside McDonalds.

I'm hardly talking about depriving him of a great joy of parenthood - it was just going to a drive-thru!

Of course I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to take his kid for a meal. I'm saying that, particularly at the moment when people are questioning his physical conditioning and his commitment to staying in shape, it might have been more sensible to not rock up outside McDonalds.

I'm hardly talking about depriving him of a great joy of parenthood - it was just going to a drive-thru!

Exactly why he shouldn't care.

Ya could be. But my larger question was do footballers not eat fast food at all.. I know that they shouldn't be eating fast food regularly, but they may be eating occasionally for sure.
Think Scholes dropped by Burger King after training quite regularly on his way home.

Anyone else interested to see how he does there? He looks totally finished here, is he too poor even for Everton?

Anyone else interested to see how he does there? He looks totally finished here, is he too poor even for Everton?

I honestly think he isn't good enough for Everton.

His run in the team at the end of last season was shocking, I know he scored 2 or 3 goals but he looked absolutely shot.

I honestly think he isn't good enough for Everton.

His run in the team at the end of last season was shocking, I know he scored 2 or 3 goals but he looked absolutely shot.
Match fitness though.

I think he'll do fine. Well, in fact. He isnt the player he was, nobody is suggesting he is. But he will score them some goals and retire with his dignity intact.

I'm definitely interested. I think he'll embarrass a lot of people that felt this way just a few months ago...
Everton have better players in the 10 and 9 positions. They couldn't afford his wages and even if they could, they are obviously aware of how shite he is now. I'm sure their fans wouldn't want him back and I doubt Wayne would want to go there either.
He's already disproven the suggestion that Everton wouldn't even be interested.

There's definitely the possibility that he struggles to make that transition to accommodate for his obvious physical deficiencies, loses all confidence and withers away slowly and painfully. Something like Keane towards the end. My guess is he'll be one of their best players. It's not like they're brimming with talent.

I think there is bound to be an improvement on last season based purely on more game time alone.

His time with us has been up for a while though.

It all depends on Rooney. I think along with a little motivation, a change of environment would actually do him good.

Last edited:
I actually think Rooney will do very well at Everton. He'll be the main man, get a lot of game time and wont be expected to do as good either. The change of pace might work well for him too.

Would still be sad for him to leave. He's not good enough anymore for us but I wanted him to retire at United back when he signed for us. What a player he was...

There's something quite endearing about those pictures of him walking the streets of Liverpool.

I actually think Rooney will do very well at Everton. He'll be the main man, get a lot of game time and wont be expected to do as good either. The change of pace might work well for him too.

Would still be sad for him to leave. He's not good enough anymore for us but I wanted him to retire at United back when he signed for us. What a player he was...

Personally don't think he's even a Premier League player anymore, let alone Everton level.

I foresee similar LVG problems there. He will almost certainly be their captain, and I expect him to struggle up front, but obviously he's not allowed to be dropped. He'll then upset the rest of the team by being shifted to the 10,11,8,6 positions, with all the pundits blaming Koeman for not realising his natural position isn't whatever one he is currently under-performing in.

Are you taking the piss?

So Rooney isn't entitled to take his own son for a Mcdonalds!!

Do we really live in a world that pathetic a man can't be allowed to treat his own child without people casting aspersions.

What the flying feck? Are you mental?

Personally don't think he's even a Premier League player anymore, let alone Everton level.

I foresee similar LVG problems there. He will almost certainly be their captain, and I expect him to struggle up front, but obviously he's not allowed to be dropped. He'll then upset the rest of the team by being shifted to the 10,11,8,6 positions, with all the pundits blaming Koeman for not realising his natural position isn't whatever one he is currently under-performing in.

I can't wait :lol:

The way he struggled in Carrick's testimonial was a confirmation to me his body and legs are not fit enough for any competitive games.

Status
Not open for further replies.