Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long past his sell by date but it's still the end of an era.

Hope he enjoys going home :)

Fair play to him, getting older, not getting much game time here, return to his boyhood club seems just about the right choice for him, wish him the best if it all goes through.

I just hope next time he plays against United there's a good spirit about it and the whole crowd don't just boo him, would be nice if he received an applause for what he did for us in much the same way that Ronaldo received a brilliant reception.

So you are a timelord as well now dimi? He is the CURRENT highest goalscorer in our history.
Fair play to him, getting older, not getting much game time here, return to his boyhood club seems just about the right choice for him, wish him the best if it all goes through.

I just hope next time he plays against United there's a good spirit about it and the whole crowd don't just boo him, would be nice if he received an applause for what he did for us in much the same way that Ronaldo received a brilliant reception.
Id think he would, when hes not stinking up our 11 theres no reason to wish him anything but the best luck.

Of course he'll get a good reception.

It's the right move all round. Hope he never scores against us though. That'll be weird.

Berba tweet deleted. What did it say?
Someone said it wasn't his official account,so I don't know about that..

The tweet was mostly congratulating Rooney for his Everton transfer,and reminding everyone that he is united's top scorer..

143037.jpg
:lol:

Photo doing the rounds on twitter of Rooney at McDonalds drive through with his son today.

Waz just can't help himself.

Not a chance he will receive anything less.

Have fallen out of love with Rooney for years now, but he deserves a fantastic reception at Old Trafford and I'm sure he will get it.

I thought you were quoting my post lol.
I ve not seen your post mate.
Redcafe is chaos nowadays.
Most of the times I am reader rather than a useless poster who never reads the previous comments.
This time, I 'm not one of those who read your comment.

I actually feel sorry for Wayne there.

He doesn't look too impressed. Must get annoying not being able to go anywhere without people wanting to take photos.

It must be quite rubbish, being famous. Apart from all the money, booze, and birds wearing smashing blouses. And the fame bit.

Aye me too.

It could have been a fruit snack for his kids for all we know, I doubt it like but it's not really fair to assume he's eating fast food himself.
Ya could be. But my larger question was do footballers not eat fast food at all.. I know that they shouldn't be eating fast food regularly, but they may be eating occasionally for sure.

Must be annoying to not even being able to go and take your kids for lunch without someone taking your photo and putting it on the internet.

Just will be so happy when he is finally not our problem anymore. He is just a lazy man who steals a livng here. Maybe he can go back to Everton with a better and more professional life, but i dont believe it. He is finished

That's like saying going to a crack den to but a cigarette

It's more like taking your kids to a crack den to buy them some weed and not having any crack yourself because you're a professional athlete.

To be fair I take my nipper to McDonald's and only have a coffee, nothing on that pic to moan about

Just will be so happy when he is finally not our problem anymore. He is just a lazy man who steals a livng here. Maybe he can go back to Everton with a better and more professional life, but i dont believe it. He is finished

If he goes there and suddenly become the rooney of 5 years ago then why the hell he hadn't done so for the club who pays him 300k/week.

Status
Not open for further replies.