Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Ray Wilkins I'm worried about - all this speculation about the sacrificial lamb (Wazza) must be upsetting him

Rumour that he will go on loan to everton - with United paying some of his salary: that should send the anti-Rooney brigade into the stratosphere!

Everton are cnuts. Why should we be paying them to have Rooney?
This is a club that tries to take players off us for peanuts and gets offended when we don't bid stupid amounts for their players.

This is a club that tries to take players off us for peanuts and gets offended when we don't bid stupid amounts for their players.

When you consider the rubbish we have offloaded onto them in the past, they might feel vindicated in a little 'payback'.

One word - Whiteside.

Well if the club are happy enough for him to move on and it's a choice between paying half his salary or paying all of it, it's an easy choice no?

Everton couldn't pay his full salary, but i suppose on the bright side they've just given us £7m when they bought Keane so it's not all bad.

Hardly that surprising. Beyond his 'boyhood club' stuff, I couldn't quite grasp why Everton would want him. I mean they're not a good side at all but they're not going anywhere beyond that playing Rooney in the side.

Us having to pay some of his wages is not a scenario we didn't forsee.

When you consider the rubbish we have offloaded onto them in the past, they might feel vindicated in a little 'payback'.

One word - Whiteside.

We paid them £28m for Fellaini, they owe us big time for that!

Rumour that he will go on loan to everton - with United paying some of his salary: that should send the anti-Rooney brigade into the stratosphere!

But it would be ok with you , right ? . I mean after all he is a "club legend " , its what club legends do , hold the club to ransom .:rolleyes:

Both Morata and Lukaku upfront in exchange of Rooney and his wages. I wouldn't mind that

Not sure if we can really afford both though as i see Jose wanting a DM in as well

Worst of all is that every other club would benefit because the only one he couldn't play against would be us.

Almost comedy. Why on earth would we loan him when we could just give him a golden handshake, and make it a free deal?
It's in effect the same deal, only difference is he can't play against us if he's on loan!

The even sillier rumour was Rooney to them for free and Lukaku to us for £90m.
What a great deal! Not.

We will know something is happening for sure if he's not on the plane for America.

So the big question is will Lukaku come to OT or is he going to Chelsea?

I considered it believable until I saw the actual paper that says they're signing Giroud too. Not sure about that.

Really hope its true but it's still beyond his level. He'll stink the place out there as well.

Its pretty sad to see people so delighted to see him leaving. He's lost a lot of good will, but what a player he's been for us.

We're not signing Lukaku and Morata, that would be ridiculous.

With no Zlatan and Rooney it is not totally out of the question we go for 2 strikers, although it seems Lukaku has already agreed to join Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.