Vidic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the feck is going on with the injuries at the club?

Other than Rooneys latest there never seems to be a fecking incident on the pitch that leads to these??
Its always picked up at training...Are they training on bleedin concrete or what? Is it this new fangled dyanamic warm ups and stretching thats doing this?
I mean seriously when is the last time we had a fully fit squad to pick from.

What the piss is going on.

feck off....JUST feck OFF:mad::mad::mad:

That doesn't seem too far away, does it, given his record of late :rolleyes:
Well at least Evans is back. <sigh>

Sure he was limping on Sunday!! He's probably on a treatment table with a broken feckin knee as we speak!
Rio is a bleedn crock now, about as reliable as a chocolate fire guard.
He makes ledley King look reliable these days!

How is it that our centre halfs & defenders keep getting fecking injured?
Can someone tell me that?
Have we got some new mad bastard coach that has them all hopping around a fecking dark carpark or something. Phelan....its that bastard Phelan isn't it?

You're all bastards:mad::mad:

*disclaimer.....You are not all Bastards

If we can keep Rio fit for the Spurs and Newcastle PL games we should be fine. Smalling should be back by the 20th of October.

Thats said I wouldnt be surprised if Rafael missed a game or two after limping off against Liverpool.

This is depressing news but par for the course. We get this and worse every season now. And, yes, it cost us last year and probably will again.

We all know that Rio won't be far behind being ruled out for months and then RVP will join the injury list.

There was a meeting of all the club Drs in the north west at Liverpool training centre yesterday. The discussion topic was knee injuries.

Something about our training should be at least looked at if not changed. Either that or we've simply assembled an injury prone squad.

I won't be blaming the medical staff unless they rush people back from injuries, which I doubt they do.

Why? It's not like his game has based on pace.

The knee doesn't just affect pace, it affects your entire way of playing.I hurt my knee badly a couple of years, I hurt my ligaments but they didn't tear fortunately.It took me a while to get back fully fit and even now I know I'm not the same as before, subconsciously I'm afraid of hurting myself so in terms of challenges I can't be at 100% like before.
More or less the same things have been described to happen to pro athlete who despite receive much better medical care than me, still can't get back to their previous best.Specially if you take into account Vidic's age I think he won't be the same player.
It doesn't mean he won't be a quality player to have though

We have Evans, who's very good alongside Ferdinand.

Terrible news, especially it's the same knee, but we'll be okay. Smalling will return to training next month, should get some minutes after the international break.

Captain armband, whose is it now?

Something about our training should be at least looked at if not changed. Either that or we've simply assembled an injury prone squad.

I won't be blaming the medical staff unless they rush people back from injuries, which I doubt they do.

Or Carrington is a minefield or something :(

We have Evans, who's very good alongside Ferdinand.

Terrible news, especially it's the same knee, but we'll be okay. Smalling will return to training next month, should get some minutes after the international break.

Captain armband, whose is it now?

Unfortunately in his current form he's developed the habit of fouling people inside his own box. He's been lucky to get away with it but that wont last forever

I saw this on SSN in the gym before - I was listening to my headphones at the time when I saw the graphic on screen, but I believe I said "Oh for fecks sake" a little bit too loud judging by the looks from a couple of nearby pensioners.

I obviously know nothing about the way training works, or the way the players are prepared for games, but I'd seriously consider withdrawing our current back four from any training other than cardio work.

Take. No. Risks. :mad:.

Beautiful... Just beautiful.

Looks like Carrick or maybe even Fletch will be occupied in a pure defensive tasks, through next month... I'm not sure if Fergie will decide to use Pat as backup for a central defender role, in case of emergency... and I'm not really sure if M. Keane, Wooton or Vesseli are ready step up to upcoming games.

Always the hard way. The logical solution will propably be to score lots of goals and hope that this defense will hold.

If those three reserves are involved with first-team training, then I hope they are being prepared to be introduced into first-team squads immediately. We have two fit centre-backs - one who was limping for a good hour on Sunday, and another who was lucky not to have been broken by JohnnyJoJo - we simply need the numbers if nothing else. Keane and Wootton have to be ready as I fear we'll need them sooner rather than later.

Please not Carrick at centre-back. He's fine there all things considered, but with the state of the midfield he can't afford to move him out of position. If/when Rio and Evans drop-out then I think we'd be stronger with Carrick in midfield protecting two natural - albeit inexperienced - centre-backs.

Evans fills me with confidence just hope Rio and he stay fit.

So now we have to pray that Rio Ferdinand will stay fit for weeks. Just great.

And of course Terry retired from England. At the perfect moment. I am absolutely certain now that Hodgson will call up Rio and he will pick up an injury on England duty. And Anderson will probably eat Evans.

What the feck is going on with the injuries at the club?

images

Our Number One Medical Man.....is what's going on

ffs this is terrible news.

I knew something was up when he didn't even make the bench against Liverpool.

Rio and Evans were both limping badly that game as well.

Juve had the same problem, they fired the staff and the manager, no more injures.

Status
Not open for further replies.