US Politics

yep. Anybody who calls her a liar now is going to look a complete cnut (if they didn't already)

Over to you Don.

Very painful to hear this. Cnut should be jailed, let alone NOT be elected on the supreme court.

The world can be so fecking unfair, it's infuriating.

This is farcical. The Republican male senators are all outsourcing their questions to Rachel Mitchell to avoid the obvious spectacle and the Dem Senators are actually asking her direct questions.

The part about how PTSD affects little things ring home. I've been held at gunpoint and I know what she's talking about.

This is farcical. The Republican male senators are all outsourcing their questions to Rachel Mitchell to avoid the obvious spectacle and the Dem Senators are actually asking her direct questions.
Cowards, the lot of them.

Please just stop this now and pick a different judge. This is brutal for her and for all of us. Show some sort of compassion you inhuman cnuts.

This is remarkably brave.

So is she just a filter for their questions, trying to bring up inconsistencies in her story?

Please just stop this now and pick a different judge. This is brutal for her and for all of us. Show some sort of compassion you inhuman cnuts.

This will epically backfire on the GOP. She's extremely credible and nothing Kavanaugh can say will change that when he testifies later.

Can't watch it - can you elaborate? Who s laughing at who and about what?
The thing she remembers most clearly from that day is the laughter of the boys as she was underneath them. Am not sure why am watching this tbf. This cnut is going to be a Supreme Court Judge. Fecking shambles.

Why aren't there any copies of the map? Seriously? What if the cnuts deliberately change something in the map and say oh look she can't even remember her home.

I watched the Anita Hill hearing last night. Probably impossible to believe unless you watch it, but this is child's play compared to what Hill went through.

I'm interested to see BC respond and probably lie his ass off. I wonder if he's done that before. It's not easy to lie about such a thing and maintain credibility. To sit in front of Senators and lie is a huge thing.

I'm interested to see BC respond and probably lie his ass off. I wonder if he's done that before. It's not easy to lie about such a thing and maintain credibility. To sit in front of Senators and lie is a huge thing.

Is it, these days? Aren't they all Republicans and on his side anyway?