US Politics

If i were Drumpf I would call Kavanaugh now to pull the nomination before he testifies. Its game over (and that's before the other accusers are heard from).

How on earth do they justify not calling Mark Judge. She needs to respond to questions with "why don't you ask Mark Judge, he was there too?"

The Fox News panel is in a tizzy, all of them criticizing Mitchell and the process. They've all talked up the level of her credibility and the emotional impact of her reading her statement. At the moment, looking like a big mistake for the GOP.

This is so emotional. I feel so sorry for this woman. The fact that the republicans make her go through this just to confirm Brett fecking Kavanaugh is sickning. Whats Brett going to come in and say now. Dr Fords memory isnt as good as mine? Mr " i cant remember who i spoke to about trump "

I love how this procecutor is more helpful to the dems than the republicans. Brett should have went with the " Boys will be boys" defence and not the "Shaggy it wasnt me" defence. Would have probably faired better

If i were Drumpf I would call Kavanaugh now to pull the nomination before he testifies. Its game over (and that's before the other accusers are heard from).

I think so too. Until last night I was sure that Repubs are going to find a way to push this through, but not after having watched that. It was tough not to get emotional after seeing and hearing her. If she is acting then Meryl Streep should give way to her; because Meryl is done.

Shameful that Mark Judge guy has not been subpoenaed.

The Fox News panel is in a tizzy, all of them criticizing Mitchell and the process. They've all talked up the level of her credibility and the emotional impact of her reading her statement. At the moment, looking like a big mistake for the GOP.

The process is kind of stupid. This 5 minutes than passing the baton shit is not helping Mitchell at all, at least so far.

This is so emotional. I feel so sorry for this woman. The fact that the republicans make her go through this just to confirm Brett fecking Kavanaugh is sickning. Whats Brett going to come in and say now. Dr Fords memory isnt as good as mine? Mr " i cant remember who i spoke to about trump "

I love how this procecutor is more helpful to the dems than the republicans. Brett should have went with the " Boys will be boys" defence and not the "Shaggy it wasnt me" defence. Would have probably faired better

Brett's evil twin did it.

Reminded me of that Stephen King film.

Feck this Rachel Mitchell for participating in this farce. She's trying to pull Ford apart.

They do polygraph tests? Shouldn't that show if Kavanaugh lied? Or am I being naive thinking of these things from movies.

This merely amplifies the power Trump has over these guys.

I'm sure they know this can come to no good.

The only good thing other than helping the Dems is , the absolute bankrupt morals of the Republicans is there for all to see.

The cheek of the Republicans not forcing Mark Judge to testify. It's so brazen, you have to applaud.

Embarrassing from both sides of congress I think. Democrats spending most of their time pandering to the camera and grandstanding, hardly interested in questioning Dr. Ford.

Lol at trying to confuse a seasoned psychologist about mental health.

Yeah. it is embarrassing they did not have an FBI investigation. Did not subpoena Judge and others.

Criminal more like.

Moral ? Rape is fine if you can get away with it.

Family values .

Reminded me of a Menu at a diner.

Groping

Child Molestation

Good ol fashioned rape.

Embarrassing from both sides of congress I think. Democrats spending most of their time pandering to the camera and grandstanding, hardly interested in questioning Dr. Ford.
Why do anything but let her tell her story? Again, this is not a prosecution. It's in their best interest and hers to simply state the facts as she knows it and keep it at that.

What was the questioning about airplanes all about?

A straw clutch of an attempt to infer that Ford was inconsistent when she said she didn't like to fly, but still flies regularly - as in, her comments about flying were inconsistent, therefore her other comments on her memory of what happened with Kavanaugh may not be reliable either.

The only one I see pandering and grandstanding is Grassly. The Democrats are wisely not over-questioning her as that wouldn't be in their best interest.

Yeah that's what I remember and so was surprised they were bringing up doing a polygraph.

I believe they are most useful in tricking the uninitiated into admitting something they shouldn't admit