US Politics

An accusation isn't considered proven until a guilty verdict has been handed down, so what she's saying is that we should stop prosecuting people for crimes.

Also, what a thoroughly disgusting thing to say.

I wish very ill things on these people.

The scenario is just insane. There were multiple gang rapes? And he was in the room, just, chilling, while women were getting raped?
Not sure if you read the statement but it says on the last page that she became aware of efforts by Kav and Judge to spike drinks for women so they could get wasted and lose their ability to say no. If you read it all you will be able to understand what the allegations are

Not sure if you read the statement but it says on the last page that she became aware of efforts by Kav and Judge to spike drinks for women so they could get wasted and lose their ability to say no. If you read it all you will be able to understand what the allegations are

I understand what the allegations are, thanks for your concern

The supreme court is one place that stands as a check against any kind of insanity in the rest of the country, if lying ass ex-frat boys start getting in based solely on their partisan bias, there's no institutional value left that isn't corrupt or for sale. This is how a country goes down the gutter.

The supreme court is one place that stands as a check against any kind of insanity in the rest of the country, if lying ass ex-frat boys start getting in based solely on their partisan bias, there's no institutional value left that isn't corrupt or for sale. This is how a country goes down the gutter.

Kavanaugh sucks and absolutely shouldn't be confirmed but the court never had any institutional value. It made its own power with extremely dubious justifications and spent then next hundred years defending slavery and the hundred after that defending jim crow and internment camps. Kavanaugh wont even be the only rapist currently on the court.

Kavanaugh sucks and absolutely shouldn't be confirmed but the court never had any institutional value. It made its own power with extremely dubious justifications and spent then next hundred years defending slavery and the hundred after that defending jim crow and internment camps. Kavanaugh wont even be the only rapist currently on the court.

That is true and the court still mirrors the country at any time but it still remains the one check on executive power that is highest amongst the land.

1. A pharmecutcal executive talking about integrity :lol:
2. Her being dumb enough to believe a judicial system has anything to do with integrity :lol:
3. A rich person can't lie their way into a position of power :lol:

Trump: "I don't know about today's person that came forward but I do know the lawyer and you don't get many with a worse reputation - worse past than him"

Of course this cnut interrupts every woman reporter not even letting them finish their question to just launch into his ramblings