US Open 2011

Tipsy takes it. He could and probably should be 2 sets to love up right now.

This is similar to his performance vs Federer at the Australian open some years back when he lost in 5 tight sets.

I'm not saying they should be playing - just moaning less. Rafa talking about a lack of respect. Jesus.

Thick jocks shouldn't be allowed to talk unless it's to comment on how well they are focusing etc.

You seem to have some strange notions about Nadal.

This was the ball of the tournament so far......WOW......well done Novak
mexican.gif

Nole breaks and is 2-0 up.

Tipsarevic is one of the most unpredictable players out there, but when he is on form he can give anyone a match, even Nole.

Federers been so poor since the restart. Error after error.

Tsonga's whole game falls apart when his first serves aren't going in.

Tsonga's whole game falls apart when his first serves aren't going in.

Seems to be the norm with most of the "big hitters" these days. First serve in = stay in the point or else lose.

Anyway Federer vs Djokovic I think for the 3rd or 4th straight USO?

Can't wait for the Roddick v Nadal match. Two of my favorite players in the current crop.

Sad to see Tipsy go injured yesterday. I wish he had taken the first set too. Wonder how Novak who have played after losing the first two sets.

Seems to be the norm with most of the "big hitters" these days. First serve in = stay in the point or else lose.

Anyway Federer vs Djokovic I think for the 3rd or 4th straight USO?

I'll be honest ill always have a preference for players that entertain and take some risks and move forward like tsonga. In his case, he really shouldn't be so reliant on his serve. He's got an extremely good overall game. Mentality isn't that of a champion. Talent certainly is.

Federer vs djokovic should be great. Think it will he very close.

Federer will beat Djokovic.

I'm convinced he's the only top player besides Murray (in the smaller tournaments) who can beat the current Djokovic.

I hope so. I love Federer but I just can't see past Djokovic at the moment, he's an absolute beast.

Federer will beat anyone when playing at his best. Question is whether he can produce that for 3 or 4 sets against a top player. That's beginning to happen more and more infrequently. As a fan, I just hope he can do it, somehow, for two matches.

Federer will beat Djokovic.

I'm convinced he's the only top player besides Murray (in the smaller tournaments) who can beat the current Djokovic.

You're so knee jerk, wr8.

The only reason you're saying that Murray is one of the two who can is based on his beating Djokovic recently in a match where Djokovic had fitness issues. And they're the only two you're 'convinced' can beat him right now because they're the only two who HAVE beaten him this year.

Anything can happen, but for me Djokovic would be the absolute favourite against Murray at the moment.

Saying that, I would love one of Federer or Murray to win the whole thing. I really don't know why I don't like Nadal, he genuinely seems like a likeable bloke.

Murray has to face either Nadal or Roddick. Hopefully one of them will knock him out.

I think Nadal will beat Roddick even though I want the latter to win. Roddick was fantastic in his first two sets against Ferrer. Hopefully he can start the same bright way he did yesterday.

John Isner always looks so lethargic. He makes Berbatov look so brisk and hardworking. Plus he is tired from the long game he played yesterday.

Now I just want Murray to finish this match off quickly. He has pretty much won. Isner is not going to take this to five sets. I want to see the A-Rod v Rafa match.