United Kits 2024/25

Just seen someone in Paris with the full tracksuit on. Wasn't a good look. Full tracksuit is weird unless you're 12 or under.

I've seen this like 20 times since yesterday, and I still got a big grin on my face seeing Kobbie and Robson having a small chat.
Really top stuff marketing from Adidas and United

I know Newcastle are cnuts but their promo vid is class too, same with Arsenal's. Adidas have knocked it out of the park.

The jacket is sold out everywhere and selling for 150 on Ebay

Really hope they restock it. Even the fleece and hoodie are all virtually gone

Always had a soft spot for the Original Adidas logo. The 3rd kit is class and the new jackets :drool:

The jacket is sold out everywhere and selling for 150 on Ebay

Really hope they restock it. Even the fleece and hoodie are all virtually gone
Wonder whether they will have them at the Megastore before tomorrows game??

Will look a bit amateurish if they don’t haven’t any for match going fans to buy, on the first game of the season!

Jesus lads what an ad. Im coming up on the big 5 0 and havent bought anything in awhile. Great job Adidas ordered that white jersey today :)

Happily went into an Adidas shop to try the third kit. Unfortunately it's slim fit and too figure hugging, even after I went one size up. Shame. Was ready to buy it

Love that third kit. Stayed away thr last few years with the dodgy Team Viewer logo and the Chevrolet was horrendous. May even save up for the authentic on this beauty!!

Bought the authentic home jersey on Friday before the game.

Just ordered a long-sleeved authentic third kit. Wasn't in stock, but 6 just appeared on the United website so had to go for it. 15% member discount so ended up £106.95 delivered. Posted in 2 - 4 days.

Really hoping they restock on the jacket. Hopefully it’s not some limited edition release.

I just don’t know how anyone justifies the spend, I’m not particularly tight, but maybe I just see better uses of such a high figure.

I like wearing them during the games and my missus wears them as a dress (while otherwise naked) around the house, so its a win-win.

I like wearing them during the games and my missus wears them as a dress (while otherwise naked) around the house, so its a win-win.
Send us a picture of her in it please. Thinking of the same for my missus but just want to check the length. Just one of her stood normally and one with both her arms raised please.

Genuinely blows my mind that there are still people out there that buy legit ones for that kind of money. Mine was 15quid.

Send us a picture of her in it please. Thinking of the same for my missus but just want to check the length. Just one of her stood normally and one with both her arms raised please.
I have some pictures of her I can send you...

Made some fresh content last night. All yours via PayPal.

I am confused, are we talking about football kits here?

After a very long time, i really liked the United jerseys. The snapdragon logo is perfect. I love the away and the 3rd kit. The home one is absolute crap due to the dark red patch which makes it looks like you are sweating. The blue jersey reminded me of the 2004-05 3rd kit which looked fabulous.