United Kits 2024/25

Tell you what they must be making a killing from selling the actual replicas of the match worn kits. I only bought myself the fans version at the airport because I refuse to pay the daft price for the players version.

At the match though I noticed so many fans had the players shirt.

Genuinely blows my mind that there are still people out there that buy legit ones for that kind of money. Mine was 15quid.
You have dickheads out there who can't understand why people would buy fakes instead of putting the money in their club. Not withstanding the fact I'm pretty sure that's not how the kit sponsorship deals work.

Tell you what they must be making a killing from selling the actual replicas of the match worn kits. I only bought myself the fans version at the airport because I refuse to pay the daft price for the players version.

At the match though I noticed so many fans had the players shirt.
The authentic version that the players wear in matches is not really well suited for everyday wear, nor can it handle as many wash cycles.

They are made primarily to be super lightweight for players. Thus it more easily tears and wears away. To further save on weight, the club badge and Adidas logo are just flat prints instead of the much nicer embroidered ones you get on the kits meant for the fans.

So all in all, the replica kits from Adidas are usually the best ones to get. There are some exceptions, though. Remember the green away kit from last season? That authentic version was much better, due to the background color of the sponsorship being off color-wise on the replica version. If you compared them both in person, the replica version looked way worse.

Anyone bought shirts for their children from meagstore or online? What size are the numbers? Bought
the home shirt in an 11-12 when it was released and then received then away today and the numbers are smaller, the numbers on the home shirt now look weirdly big with the blue one having smaller numbers

I bought a few of the retro items that are sold out. If anyone is interested in the t shirt in a large or hoody in a medium, let me know as I’ll be sending them back. Really tempted to keep the hoody but can’t justify keeping a fleece and hoody that look the same.

I have always bought the fan version. Is there any major difference with the players version?

I’ll end up buying the third kit.

Love our blue away kit. So nice and I think it’s been voted the nicest in the league.

Got my fake stone roses and 3rd kits delivered today. Took about 3 weeks from soccer 03.

I take a medium or small t shirt in UK sizes. Figured I should order large from the far east. The fakes feel a bit big so if you are between sizes I would say don't go a size up. The red stripe on the 3rd kit looks very dark compared to photos of the real kit. Other than those niggles I'm happy with them.

Still awaiting my 3rd shirt player version from Soccer03, it'll be 4 weeks on Friday. Anyone else experienced delays like that? Yes I'm typing this while watching the match because I need the distraction right now!

Anyone who's got the 3rd shirt from them, is it a good copy?

Still awaiting my 3rd shirt player version from Soccer03, it'll be 4 weeks on Friday. Anyone else experienced delays like that? Yes I'm typing this while watching the match because I need the distraction right now!

Anyone who's got the 3rd shirt from them, is it a good copy?
I think it's about the right sort of time frame. They give you tracking details? I've just slung mine in the back of the wardrobe after that shower of a show.

I think it's about the right sort of time frame. They give you tracking details? I've just slung mine in the back of the wardrobe after that shower of a show.
The tracking is Royal Mail, but all it says is "we're expecting your parcel" until the day it unexpectedly arrives after an arbitrary time haha.

The tracking is Royal Mail, but all it says is "we're expecting your parcel" until the day it unexpectedly arrives after an arbitrary time haha.
It turned up on Tuesday. Slightly slanted sponsor and the devil isn't straight either, and the sleeve sponsor has a letter all twisted. Don't understand how the guys on X who used the same site have shirts that look great and I end up with that trash. Wonder if they're rushing making more due to demand.

I bought a fans version 3rd strip last week when it was 50% off in a store here in France, ordered a stone roses one from Soccerlord. First time I’ve used them, hope it’s ok.

It turned up on Tuesday. Slightly slanted sponsor and the devil isn't straight either, and the sleeve sponsor has a letter all twisted. Don't understand how the guys on X who used the same site have shirts that look great and I end up with that trash. Wonder if they're rushing making more due to demand.

Any pics? First negative review of that site I've seen on here. I was very close to buying off there the other week.

I can see the fleece but not the tack top?
It seems like it sold out within an hour after my message. Managed to snatch one.

I had sign up for stock notification on adidas website, that did the job

It seems like it sold out within an hour after my message. Managed to snatch one.

I had sign up for stock notification on adidas website, that did the job

Nice one mate at least there’s hope if they’re restocking

Tempted to get the fleece but will wait for a chance at the jacket

I still can't work out if the third shirt is more cream/off white or just full-on white. There's a video from Snapdragon where they're giving away shirts in Manchester and every time someone holds it up I swear it's a different shade. The crappy one I got from Soccer03 is just plain white for what it's worth.

I still can't work out if the third shirt is more cream/off white or just full-on white. There's a video from Snapdragon where they're giving away shirts in Manchester and every time someone holds it up I swear it's a different shade. The crappy one I got from Soccer03 is just plain white for what it's worth.

The real one I have (pictured above) is definitely off-white.
Almost like a mild creamy tone.

What size did you buy? And how is the fit? My height usually stops me from buying the kits, I'm 197.

I bought both large home short sleeve and large third long sleeve.
The home kit fits better all over.
The third kit is a bit bigger, and quite long on my waist, but I needed the arm length. Although the third kit is nice tucked in trousers for a different 'style', so the extra length works there.

The third kit is a bit bigger, and quite long on my waist, but I needed the arm length. Although the third kit is nice tucked in trousers for a different 'style', so the extra length works there.
Hmm, sounds like the third kit might work then.

I'm a Large in the replica shirts, anyone who's got the (real) Authentic ones know how much tighter they are and would you go a size up?

why not short sleeve?

Why? I've said this in here a few times already, but this is nothing new. Clubs have used the same designs for goalkeeper kits since they began being mass manufactured in 1910.

How can it have come as a surprise to anyone that this would continue to be the case 114 years on?
Sure but I don't remember Peter Schmeichel and David Seamann using same kits for example