United Kits 2024/25

The third kit is nice.

The price isn't.
I was online yesterday morning it was €65 for a kids . Last night I got an email saying there’s 15% off the kit . When I went online again the price was changed to €75

That jacket has sold out fast...

I think it's gone off the Man Utd website and most sizes sold out on Adidas.
I just got a medium off the United website. Probably going to regret not getting the pants but I can’t see myself wearing a full tracksuit.

What is the full zip jacket that Mazraoui is wearing in the new photos from this morning? It has Tezos on the front so it’s different to the half zip.

I sent it to my son who I rarely get to see and he replied "who is this" and after explaining we both watched the video together and we both cried and just sat staring at the wall, stunned.
Yeah, it was dusty in my living room too. It plucks the heart strings, that's for sure.

I was online yesterday morning it was €65 for a kids . Last night I got an email saying there’s 15% off the kit . When I went online again the price was changed to €75

Must have only been the authentic version I saw. That was e150, I see the other one now at e75.

Ah not like I'll be buying one anyway, I have more football tops than I have shirts for going to work.

What is the full zip jacket that Mazraoui is wearing in the new photos from this morning? It has Tezos on the front so it’s different to the half zip.
The full zip on the store doesn't have Tezos on it but is the same jacket. Better without a sponsor.

I ordered mine yesterday and it got here today. Even better in person.

The full zip on the store doesn't have Tezos on it but is the same jacket. Better without a sponsor.

I ordered mine yesterday and it got here today. Even better in person.
I can’t see a full zip in the same collection. Maybe it’s sold out unless you can send me a link?

Ffs had a chance to buy the jacket this morning in L but hesitated

Sold out everywhere now

We talk about the third kit being nothing to do with the Egypt or Iraq flags, or any other country, but is actually replicating the flags used by United fans. How did those flags come about though? Did fans/vendors just decide that layout of colours was the best or did fans see those countries flags and start bringing them along because they were easily bought?

We talk about the third kit being nothing to do with the Egypt or Iraq flags, or any other country, but is actually replicating the flags used by United fans. How did those flags come about though? Did fans/vendors just decide that layout of colours was the best or did fans see those countries flags and start bringing them along because they were easily bought?
Who cares? Red white and black has been synonymous with United as long as I've been a fan and I'm no spring chicken.

It’s available at goalinn

I’ve never used this company before but it’s about the only place left with stock not sure how legit they are:lol:

Edit: After some research they are based out of Spain and delivery to the uk is awfully slow so I’ll keep looking

If you know anyone who lives near OT… the Megastore still had loads at lunch time even when they were sold out online.

If you know anyone who lives near OT… the Megastore still had loads at lunch time even when they were sold out online.

I was debating going down earlier as well. Cheers anyway mate I might try nip down tomorrow

I’ve not bought a football top in probably over 10 years. And I probably would never wear it for anything other than watching the game, but that 3rd kit is an absolute beauty. I must have it, Tried to get one yesterday but all sold out.

The kind of hype and feel good around it is somewhat infectious that I’m almost starting to believe.

I think this season is as close as Adidas have come to nailing all three tops.

The home kit is the best one we've had since 19/20.
The away kit has really grown on me, it's pretty sharp and I think it's the best blue kit we've had since the iconic 08/09 third which will never be topped as far as blue kits go.
The third kit is an instant classic and seems to be the one that nearly everybody loves.

This all surely means that we are in line for at least one horror show kit next season.

I’ve not bought a football top in probably over 10 years. And I probably would never wear it for anything other than watching the game, but that 3rd kit is an absolute beauty. I must have it, Tried to get one yesterday but all sold out.

The kind of hype and feel good around it is somewhat infectious that I’m almost starting to believe.
Where? Utd store and Adidas store have all sizes except 4XL.

I think this season is as close as Adidas have come to nailing all three tops.

The home kit is the best one we've had since 19/20.
The away kit has really grown on me, it's pretty sharp and I think it's the best blue kit we've had since the iconic 08/09 third which will never be topped as far as blue kits go.
The third kit is an instant classic and seems to be the one that nearly everybody loves.

This all surely means that we are in line for at least one horror show kit next season.

All 3 tops are really good and the retro track tops and hoodies are amazing. Even the black keeper top is so good.

Best set of ‘merch’ released over one summer in many years without a doubt.

The Rekive Jacket is only available in small on the United Direct store :(

Is this like a limited time release or are we getting more later? I need that Jacket

What I love about this video is that it clearly says that United stayed United. It is for marketing purposes and all that shit, I get that part... But, you can still feel the club, the one you loved all your life being there and standing with the same identity. And that's something to be proud of in a year where we had such insecurity regarding takeover. I think this is why I love the video so much.

The prices of the products are something else, but hey ho, when I was younger I would know to come back short 200 quid from the night out, so it is all about perspective. Still, it would have been great move if they slashed a bit price on this 3rd kit (and some of the products) for people who can't afford it that easy. But yeah, for them it is simple case of numbers and doubling them.

Fantastic work, nevertheless.

Who cares? Red white and black has been synonymous with United as long as I've been a fan and I'm no spring chicken.
Excellent stuff that speaks volumes thanks. I look forward to reading more of your insightful contributions in other threads.

Seems pretty obvious that red on top is because we wear red shirts. White in the middle because we wear white shorts. Black on the bottom because we wear black socks. It's just our traditional colours in the same order they are worn.