United Kits 2024/25

Sure but I don't remember Peter Schmeichel and David Seamann using same kits for example
No, but that'd be because Arsenal played in Nike and Adidas shirts in that era and United played in Umbro.

For obvious reasons, the designs weren't shared between manufacturers. Schmeichel wore the same shirts as Southall and Crossley though.

No, but that'd be because Arsenal played in Nike and Adidas shirts in that era and United played in Umbro.

For obvious reasons, the designs weren't shared between manufacturers. Schmeichel wore the same shirts as Southall and Crossley though.
Hmm ok, just tried googling it and could not see Southall and Schmeichel having same kits

But anyway, I get why they'd do it but it still annoys me, and most goalie kits are also just boring and ugly now a days, also in colours in my opinion

Hmm ok, just tried googling it and could not see Southall and Schmeichel having same kits

But anyway, I get why they'd do it but it still annoys me, and most goalie kits are also just boring and ugly now a days, also in colours in my opinion
schmeichel.jpg

0ad5fc2b2f0378e64b3b7dcfa54b808a.jpg