United Kits 2024/25

Quite like adidas's George Best 1968 influenced top.
I’m sure I’ve just seen Onana wearing some retro gear that looks like it’s part of the new range, maybe there will be some decent stuff in that.

Easily the best set of United kits I've ever seen, the away one is my favourite United away kit ever, the third kit is not as good as last year's but still great. The home and third goalkeeper kits are also fantastic even if they are copy pasted by Adidas. Honestly my least favourite is the home kit but it's still good, we were spoiled by our last two years' home kits which were both class. I think the only club that is close to our kits' quality is Arsenal.

Looks to be quite a few differences between the authentic and replica shirt again. Based on the pictures the colour/sleeve edges are black on the authentic but grey on the replica and unless I'm missing something the three stripes on the front are part of the same material on the authentic but there seems to be seams between each colour on the replica? Don't suppose anyone who's seen them in person could confirm?

I'm not one for wearing football shirts but this one is too good not to buy at least.
Curious to know as well. I usually dislike the authentic vs replica differences but in this instance I think I prefer the defined bars on the replica (at least from photos). But at the end of the day it all comes down to how the material feels on each, and how the fit is (in the past the authentic kits have been too trim for ordinary wear).

Might favorite set of kits released in as long as I can remember. I don't buy kits at my age, but honestly, that White kit is really tempting me. That's right up there for me. What a step up following the releases we've had over the last 10 years that I've not been impressed with.

All the goalkeeper kits by adidas look the same, our main one is same as at other clubs and this one is same as bayern Munich and one else at least but forget which

It annoys me
Why? I've said this in here a few times already, but this is nothing new. Clubs have used the same designs for goalkeeper kits since they began being mass manufactured in 1910.

How can it have come as a surprise to anyone that this would continue to be the case 114 years on?

Great kit, great promo. I did not have Barry Keoghan launching the third kit to Born Slippy in my bingo card though.

Might favorite set of kits released in as long as I can remember. I don't buy kits at my age, but honestly, that White kit is really tempting me. That's right up there for me. What a step up following the releases we've had over the last 10 years that I've not been impressed with.
Same, haven't bought one in years but the white one with the trefoil is *chef's kiss*

Tried hard to resist, but the 3rd kit is too damn gorgeous.

Splashed out for the authentic one, expensive as hell but I'm excited. Best united kit since the 2005 home jersey.

I really love that jacket and new away shirt. I just don't know where I would wear it. I don't go to many matches anymore and as I don't live in Manchester, wearing it in London would just attract comments and attention. Especially down Finsbury park on a match day.

Holy feck, that is amazing, just got goosebumps.

Loved the Amad bit.
This is why I am so connected and support it until my last breath.
Pure magic and with out knowing few tears streaked down my cheeks, my wife thinks I am soft but I dont care, proud to be a UTD fan.

Top video that.

The kit is quality but the retro style jacket is a must have

That video is incredible. The story, the production, the choice of song, the kit. Chefs kiss.

This is why I am so connected and support it until my last breath.
Pure magic and with out knowing few tears streaked down my cheeks, my wife thinks I am soft but I dont care, proud to be a UTD fan.
I sent it to my son who I rarely get to see and he replied "who is this" and after explaining we both watched the video together and we both cried and just sat staring at the wall, stunned.

Havent boutht a kit for years but I might the 3rd one.
Same, I only own 2 united kits I think one them is the 2010 home kit, the other one I sorta lost it or misplaced and since then I stopped buying football kits all together because they are expensive where I am and I only bother to buy original kits.

Now I'll get the 3rd kit, it's so so good

Where can I get that jacket? Can't find it online. Looks so good. First time I'm thinking of buying a tracksuit since AC Milan back in 2009

That jacket has sold out fast...

I think it's gone off the Man Utd website and most sizes sold out on Adidas.