United Kits 2024/25

I don’t mind the snapdragon logo on it because it’s relatively small and they haven’t colour clashed it.

All 3 kits are lovely (though I don’t usually like blue kits)

Ordered the third one today, authentic version.

180€ is outrages though. I'm a clown but it just looks so good. Best we ever had actually.

Third kit is beautiful, almost tempted to buy.

Absolutely hate this additional sponsor on the back though - looks so cheap and tacky. Hope the Prem never agree to allow teams to have them in the league.

Instant fave for me that. Wish the DXC logo would sod off!

I know a lot of people are priced out on these kits, especially the player versions - but I should be getting mine in the next 2-3 weeks. Generally top top quality, so happy to feed back to any PM's :)

Looks to be quite a few differences between the authentic and replica shirt again. Based on the pictures the colour/sleeve edges are black on the authentic but grey on the replica and unless I'm missing something the three stripes on the front are part of the same material on the authentic but there seems to be seams between each colour on the replica? Don't suppose anyone who's seen them in person could confirm?

I'm not one for wearing football shirts but this one is too good not to buy at least.

I know a lot of people are priced out on these kits, especially the player versions - but I should be getting mine in the next 2-3 weeks. Generally top top quality, so happy to feed back to any PM's :)
PM would be much appreciated. Agree about the DXC logo but overall for me it's the best in some time

Really liked that black keeper jersey when I first saw the leaks, unfortunately Arsenal and Bayern have the exact same jersey

Love the United kits this season all around but these prices are such a joke, they know that people will buy it whatever the price & so they are fleecing the fans to an insane level. No wonder so many people are moving to fake ones

Love the United kits this season all around but these prices are such a joke, they know that people will buy it whatever the price & so they are fleecing the fans to an insane level. No wonder so many people are moving to fake ones

Funny thing is the fake ones are just as good as the real ones nowadays. Tbh they’re probably made in the same factory.

Yeah, I hate the arm sponsors in general, but that logo is a shocker.

Those DHGate sellers should offer shirts with no sponsors logos at all - this one would really benefit from the simplicity.

Yeah, I hate the arm sponsors in general, but that logo is a shocker.

Those DHGate sellers should offer shirts with no sponsors logos at all - this one would really benefit from the simplicity.
100%. Either that or United bring out a fashion range of clothing based on the kit. Although I guess Snapdragon wouldn’t be keen.

I've been lucky with the 3rd Goalkeeper kit I bought off DHGate, they didn't put any of the badges on the arms, including the DXC logo, so it's very clean and very nice, an excellent shirt to wear casually (please don't ask which seller I bought it from, they've disappeared!)

Ah, I'd not seen that before. It's very similar to (albeit not as nice as) this one they did back in 2018:

manchester-united-1968-european-cup-anniversary-adidas-jersey-12.jpg

I suppose the colour of the new one is much more authentic to the original, though.

Ah, I'd not seen that before. It's very similar to (albeit not as nice as) this one they did back in 2018:

I suppose the colour of the new one is much more authentic to the original, though.

I like the three stripes down the arms. Also the trefoil on the new one. But I'm a sucker for old school adidas.

Funny thing is the fake ones are just as good as the real ones nowadays. Tbh they’re probably made in the same factory.
Yeah even adidas sell their normal basic plain t shirts for £10-30 and so it’s obvious the cost price of these kits is very low but they have to obviously make up the money they paid United

Still have that one, although unfortunately its shrunk and is now a size too small

I have this shirt and it’s a beauty. Like that new one even thought it’s not as subtle. Not sure I’ll fancy the £100 price tag again mind you.