United Kits 2024/25

SNAP-ERIC is here :devil:

abKNCqj.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m assuming the orange is actually just a shinier type of fabric on those parts that reflects the bright lights they use at photo shoots to look that way.

There’s no way they’d actually have coral/orange highlights on a United home shirt.

Apart from Licha it looks like a pyjama on the players. The shoulders and short sleeves look really weird, even in the base silhouette.

With a better silhouette and without the orange stuff, it could have been an all-timer kit.

I don’t really know why it looks rubbish, cos it’s simple enough design-wise and the new sponser theoretically evokes the Vodafone era…. but nevertheless it looks rubbish and I hate it

One question, maybe someone from Manchester knows, I've grown to like the 21-22 home kit a lot, and I was wondering if I could still get an official size M one for a reasonable price.

One question, maybe someone from Manchester knows, I've grown to like the 21-22 home kit a lot, and I was wondering if I could still get an official size M one for a reasonable price.
This is a 2nd hand one

They also have them on uksoccershop.com but I don’t think the price is reasonable and they don’t seem to have a M either.

Maybe this is more use? I just can’t tell if it is genuine or not :confused:

Glad we finally have a decent-looking sponsor logo, and a sponsor that is not some crap company. Home kit is nice, but the away shirt is absolutely, stunningly beautiful. LOVE IT

449764837_990887986379211_4877586651154728438_n.jpg

Third kit looks like the jersey of German national team from '90s. Don't love the coloring

Glad we finally have a decent-looking sponsor logo, and a sponsor that is not some crap company. Home kit is nice, but the away shirt is absolutely, stunningly beautiful. LOVE IT

Third kit looks like the jersey of German national team from '90s. Don't love the coloring
Love that blue kit. Is the white one the 3rd kit? Not sure on that one but I do prefer the adidas sign on the white one.

Love that blue kit. Is the white one the 3rd kit? Not sure on that one but I do prefer the adidas sign on the white one.
Yeah, the white one must be third kit. It's weird, if you ask me. The other two are great, esp blue

Yeah, the white one must be third kit. It's weird, if you ask me. The other two are great, esp blue

Opinions eh? I think the white one is an instant classic. An absolute beaut.

Garna posted this:

449501395_486039200633666_1796674272415256538_n.jpg

Love these kids. Nothing in sports would make me happier than to see them tearing it up in EPL and winning the league in the next 3 years or so

Opinions eh? I think the white one is an instant classic. An absolute beaut.
To each their own, brother. To each their own. I just can't get over German National team vibes. Granted, it is better than many third kits of years prior

First kit is bland but not bad, although the back isn't great. Away kit is good, just not sure about the blue colour from head to toe. Third kit is fantastic.

All around good stuff.

To each their own, brother. To each their own. I just can't get over German National team vibes. Granted, it is better than many third kits of years prior

I don't get Germany vibes at all tbh. It needs the yellow. And whilst this was a fake picture (I believe) the kit looks absolutely stunning

I don’t really know why it looks rubbish, cos it’s simple enough design-wise and the new sponser theoretically evokes the Vodafone era…. but nevertheless it looks rubbish and I hate it

Because Redcafe makes people want to moan about anything and everything?