United Kits 2024/25

Probably the least satisfactory home shirt since 2018/19. The side panels just do not contribute to the aesthetics convincing you that this is a Manchester United shirt. Both this and the blue away are pure England cricket ODI for down the road.

One for a deep discount at some point only. Would rarely opt to wear this over a wide range of other recent Adidas offerings.

The GK kit is hideous - looks like some kids art project. Loved the black one from last season.

Front looks great. Don’t like the back. Sponsor looks good though.
Fair shout, feels much more complementary on the shirt than TeamViewer ever did

I probably feel like that because it reminds me of the Vodafone kits that I adored long ago tbf :lol:

The GK kit is hideous - looks like some kids art project. Loved the black one from last season.
I grew up in the 80/90s where all GK kits were Picasso's wet dream, but figured the designs helped distract attackers in a 1 on 1.

In fact, the English Hockey League banned goalkeepers from wearing anything other than a solid colour top for that reason

I grew up in the 80/90s where all GK kits were Picasso's wet dream, but figured the designs helped distract attackers in a 1 on 1.

In fact, the English Hockey League banned goalkeepers from wearing anything other than a solid colour top for that reason

Jorge Campos!!

1994-0624-jorge-campos-mexican-national-team-uniformjpg.jpg

Was a solid 4 for me initially but in the official pictures now I'd give it a 6.

Still hate the template across Adidas kits for this summer and upcoming season but they didn't get much else wrong outside of the side stripe.

Was a solid 4 for me initially but in the official pictures now I'd give it a 6.

Still hate the template across Adidas kits for this summer and upcoming season but they didn't get much else wrong outside of the side stripe.

It's got some really great feature but I agree re the template. Snapdragon looks a hell of a lot better than previous sponsors but I'm not a huge fan of the colour transition. Would much prefer it in the initial shade of red and I think it would make the side stripes look less prominent.

It's very Vodafone which is never a bad thing. It's good overall.

The only thing I don't like is the darker tint at the bottom of the torso bit. Just not needed.

Looks like a solid kit, but the gradient towards the bottom is unnecessary. The goalkeeper one is hideous.

Such a meh kit. Not good but not awful either. Reminds me a lot like 80s United kits but at least they had Sharp as sponsor which was great.

Snapdragon, while better than Teamviewer, still looks uninspiring to me. And other kits not much better either. I'm used to Adidas giving us shit kits though.

Also, I wish we unveil all 3 at once. That would be better.

Looks like a solid kit, but the gradient towards the bottom is unnecessary. The goalkeeper one is hideous.
Yeah, with the gradient it looks like even the players have a beer belly. Horrible addition to an otherwise fairly bland kit.

Agree with those that say it gives Vodafone vibes. I like that. It's simple overall which means it isn't doing much wrong. Solid.

manchester-united-adidas-home-authentic-shirt-2024-25_ss5_p-200954448+pv-5+u-1kema30vdpjpvdj2lech+v-w1ck4dombdvotp6howkz.png

There's a reason they aren't promoting the back view of the kit. What a mess.

(Didn't think the pic would be that big)