United Kits 2024/25

Has anyone sourced a decent version off dhgate and the like. Any reviews?
I have the third kit (player version) for my son in hand and it’s unreal. Have the home kit coming in a week. Can I post some pics? There’s a fantastic seller I have found after trying 3 others. They have retro United kits too that I have bought.

Last edited:
Brexit Jim is wasting no time making us English-centric, we've even got a cricket shirt now it seems.

I have the third kit (player version) for my son in hand and it’s unreal. Have the home kit coming in a week. Can I post some pics? There’s a fantastic seller I have found after trying 3 others. They have retro United kits too that I have bought.

Can you DM me please?

Any chance of a link? Post some pics too if you get a chance

I saw someone wearing the third shirt earlier. The sponsors logo is far too low down - it looks stupid.

Can't help but think it was designed with last season's Teamviewer logo in place.

I’m usually completely impartial to our kits, but I cannot stand that weird red coloured stripe that runs down the side of our shirt and onto the shorts of our new home kit. Ruins the whole kit for me.

I could just about manage that orange stripe down the side of the shirt if it wasn't on the shorts too. Those shorts are terrible.

I could just about manage that orange stripe down the side of the shirt if it wasn't on the shorts too. Those shorts are terrible.
It's one of those designs that makes you wonder how on earth the designer got it past the first meeting with their line manager when discussing their ideas. The Euros showed how ridiculous it looks and I think the nearest comment I saw to being positive was along the lines of not great but not minding it. It's a terrible design and generally strongly disliked.

I saw someone wearing the third shirt earlier. The sponsors logo is far too low down - it looks stupid.

Can't help but think it was designed with last season's Teamviewer logo in place.
It would be strange because we've known for a long time TV would not renew. They were even trying to get out of the deal.

It has completely the wrong red color. That's Liverpool red, that is. I mean, why?

I rather like the third, white kit, with the stripes though.

Away kit just awful. Apart from the boring, mediocre design, United in blue is and will always be just plain wrong.

Last edited:
It would be strange because we've known for a long time TV would not renew. They were even trying to get out of the deal.
True, but kits are designed around 12 months or more before release, so they wouldn't have known what was going to replace the logo, and would have probably just continued to use Teamviewer as a placeholder.

The orange stripe is bizarre. It should have been black or white
Have you seen it in real life? I walked past the Megastore before and saw lots of the new shirt. It's definitely not got any orange on it. It's just a lighter, bright pinky-red.

It'll be fake so could be poor positioning by the manufacturer

It has completely the wrong red color. That's Liverpool red, that is. I mean, why?

I rather like the third, white kit, with the stripes though.

Away kit just awful. Apart from the boring, mediocre design, United in blue is and will always be just plain wrong.
There's no such thing as a "Liverpool red" or a "United red", we've both worn loads of slightly different shades of red, and for the bulk of our shared histories from the 1900s to 1960s, we wore the exact same shirts in the exact same colours anyway.

And we've worn blue regularly since the 1940s.

The home kit is worse than the away to me, that entire poor man's Teamgeist template that Adidas used for the Euros and for clubs this season is uninspiring.

The away isn't anything special but it's boring in an acceptable way in comparison :lol:

The white 3rd kit with the fan flag is simply alright which makes it the best of the bunch imo. Wouldn't surprise me if that became our primary choice when playing away this season.