United Kits 2024/25

Utd usually stagger these horribly so probably late July, early August. Then the third kit will come out after the season has started. So dumb.
Usually comes out just before we wear it in a shitty away game at Brentford where we get battered.

The authentic having a waffle texture may sway me a bit. I love a waffle fabric.

Like it. Simple and clean look!

manchester-united-adidas-home-authentic-shirt-2024-25_ss5_p-200954448+pv-5+u-1kema30vdpjpvdj2lech+v-w1ck4dombdvotp6howkz.png

There's a reason they aren't promoting the back view of the kit. What a mess.

(Didn't think the pic would be that big)

The back of the shirt though.. Why just why?

£60m/year is a great deal. I wonder if they are in the mix for the stadium renaming if it happens?

They have been heavily involved with naming rights in San Diego, first with Qualcomm then with with the Snapdragon brand for the relatively new stadium, so wouldn't rule it out.

Looks good. I think I'll probably get it. I haven't gotten a United shirt for a few years

All these kit shots with the players that might not be here for much longer were taken about 2 months ago when Adidas spent the day at Carrington and the Cliff

Want to get it but afraid Mainoo will change his number

The orange curved stripe that continues through the back and down the shorts is horrendous but apart from that it's a decent but unremarkable home kit.

Want to buy my young one the home shirt but can’t find it in his size on the store,anyone any idea ?

Home kit is okay. It’s nothing special.

Much prefer the blue and white ones this year.

Learn something new every day.

e - quick google shows him in both dark blue & black.
Most of it is simply colour correction, some of them are coloured black and white photos.

Valentina Yashina (his wife): "It was dark blue — a wool sweater with the number 1 sewn onto the back. Lev always played in the kit of this colour. He only replaced it two or three times in 20 years, once it got too many holes. After that would happen he would simply get the exact same sweater".

Most of it is simply colour correction, some of them are coloured black and white photos.

Valentina Yashina (his wife): "It was dark blue — a wool sweater with the number 1 sewn onto the back. Lev always played in the kit of this colour. He only replaced it two or three times in 20 years, once it got too many holes. After that would happened he would simply get the exact same sweater".
Fair enough!

Do they not do the adidas lettering underneath the logo anymore? Similar to Belgium’s.

Valentina Yashina (his wife): "It was dark blue — a wool sweater with the number 1 sewn onto the back. Lev always played in the kit of this colour. He only replaced it two or three times in 20 years, once it got too many holes. After that would happened he would simply get the exact same sweater".
Plus they weren't allowed to wear black shirts because of the clash with referees kits.

Snapdragon is a great sponsor.

agreed. does anyone know if you can get a version that doesn’t have the united badge on it? i’m keen to show my support for adidas and snapdragon.

Snapdragon looks infinitely better than Chevrolet or TeamViewer, although the latter was alright

Looks like a big sweat stain.

Exactly! Yuck.
If we are forced to adapt their copy-paste adidas template, the very least they could do was make the two colour blends more seamless.

E.g: Spain

iunsDOQ.png