United Kits 2024/25

Is it just pure coincidence that INEOS, TeamViewer and Snapdragon all sponsor Mercedes F1?

Annoying so many kits from same companies look same as kits for other teams
Our new goalkeeper kit is same as arsenal just another color it seems

Also noticed yesterday Pickford and Verbruggen had same (more or less at least) kits on for England and Holland

Annoys me

Anyone ordered from dhgate yet? Wondering what store you’re using. Are we allowed to even talk about it here? I’ll delete this if not..

Probably the first time I've said this about a United kit as usually they are passable to good but this new one is pretty bad.

Annoying so many kits from same companies look same as kits for other teams
Our new goalkeeper kit is same as arsenal just another color it seems

Also noticed yesterday Pickford and Verbruggen had same (more or less at least) kits on for England and Holland

Annoys me
Probably it's just you not paying attention till now.

Goalkeepers have always worn very similar kits. Back in the 90s, Schmeichel wore the same as Southall. In the 70s, Stepney wore the same as Shilton.

They are never going to be able to design three unique bespoke kits for each club every year.

The wee kids in the DHgate factories are going to be busy when the squad numbers come out.

It’s possible, why would you risk it?

He has all the football camps coming up in the school holidays and wants the new kit. He’s settled on Garnacho 17 for the home top.

Don’t think he will change this season. He’s 17 for Argentina too.

I can't find the united tops on dh gate ,Am I doing something wrong?

Has anyone purchased one of the new 24/25 authentic home jersey kits? I want to know how much of the kit is 'stickers' and how much of it is stitched on and embroidered. I heard that even the Man United badge isn't embroidered anymore its heat applied which means it will fall off after about 20-30 washes, is this true?. I purchased a kit last season and a lot of the features were just stickers and they fell off or peeled off easily, even the shoulder adidas stripes which was very disappointing for a 200 pound kit. I'm hoping the shoulder stripes on this one are stitched on. Does anyone who bought one, know?

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased one of the new 24/25 authentic home jersey kits? I want to know how much of the kit is 'stickers' and how much of it is stitched on and embroidered. I heard that even the Man United badge isn't embroidered anymore its heat applied which means it will fall off after about 20-30 washes, is this true?. I purchased a kit last season and a lot of the features were just stickers and they fell off or peeled off easily, even the shoulder adidas stripes which was very disappointing for a 200 pound kit. I'm hoping the shoulder stripes on this one are stitched on. Does anyone who bought one, know?
The badge on the players shirts hasn't been properly embroidered for at least a decade. I've never seen an authentic shirt have any of the badges and logos peel off though. The fake player versions do, because they don't use the same materials and application.

The whole point of the players versions is that they have as few sewn seems as possible to minimise irritation. That's why they are all heat-applied rubbery bits rather than fabric and embroidery.

The badge on the players shirts hasn't been properly embroidered for at least a decade. I've never seen an authentic shirt have any of the badges and logos peel off though. The fake player versions do, because they don't use the same materials and application.

The whole point of the players versions is that they have as few sewn seems as possible to minimise irritation. That's why they are all heat-applied rubbery bits rather than fabric and embroidery.
Okay thats good to know, my badges havent come off either but the adidas stripe stickers have. Just the other day my 6 month old baby accidentally pulled off a stripe off my top when I was putting her down! thats just poor workmanship (or an extremely powerful baby?). So I'm keen to hear if those white shoulder stripes are durable. Does anyone own one of the new shirts? There has to be someone?

Okay thats good to know, my badges havent come off either but the adidas stripe stickers have. Just the other day my 6 month old baby accidentally pulled off a stripe off my top when I was putting her down! thats just poor workmanship (or an extremely powerful baby?). So I'm keen to hear if those white shoulder stripes are durable. Does anyone own one of the new shirts? There has to be someone?

Saw a comparison vid on Insta a few days ago, everything on the players one is heat pressed on.

Can you share please?

I didnt hit like on the video so its not showing in my activity (it came up when I was scrolling through reels) is there another way of seeing reels you have watched on instagram?

Can you share please?
Youtube link

Not the same video but you can see the stripes are heat printed towards the end of it while on the replica they are raised.

For what its worth I had a pair of Adidas runners with one of the stripes come off recently and they were heat printed as well.

Youtube link

Not the same video but you can see the stripes are heat printed towards the end of it while on the replica they are raised.

For what its worth I had a pair of Adidas runners with one of the stripes come off recently and they were heat printed as well.
Yeah pretty unacceptable for a shirt of that cost. I still have a belgium jersey from 8 years ago with printed name and number and theyre still perfect. Adidas too so not sure why the technology differs.

Yeah pretty unacceptable for a shirt of that cost. I still have a belgium jersey from 8 years ago with printed name and number and theyre still perfect. Adidas too so not sure why the technology differs.

Newer tech isnt always better especially in this case.

On a side note I sized up in the jersey and lucky I did, the kit material is quite clingly so not the most flattering.