United Kits 2024/25

Its the Tiro 24 template

Tiro_24_Shorts_Black_IR9376_21_model.jpg

I hate those shorts. Every single one of them were rubbish in the Euros. feck Adidas.

I generally agree, with the one exception being Hungary's away kit, because they uses two colors and carried that theme into the shirt. As far as that template goes, that's the best way to do it.

000_34XP7Q7-scaled.jpg

This fuss about shorts is something I can't even begin to understand.

Came in to say this. For those fussing over shorts,

Are you

1) Going to actually be wearing those shorts?
2) Feeling second-hand embarrassment on behalf of the players?
3) It's offseason so you just want to be bitter about something?

Would probably be way better if those orange stripes on the sides were black instead of orange, however I don't mind a bit of change and it will probably look good on on the players anyway.

People moaning about shorts :lol:

There will always be something to complain about when it comes to kits, I remember the uproar on here when the 06/07 kit was released and it was "the wrong red" - "worst shirt in my life time" when the same posters were objecting to the white swoosh on the shoulders from the previous home shirt, declaring that one the worst one ever.

Or the following season when the 07-09 kit was released with that objectively awful stripe down the back of it.

It's not about being upset at the shorts. They're just calling it for what it is, a crap design. Not like it matters, but it is a shite design.

If that ends up being the home kit, it's pretty decent all things considered. I like it! Much better than the meek kid's pyjamas of 21-22 and the collared kit of 22-23.

Are you

Or simply don't like how it'd look on the players?

To be fair, if the football is going to be shite to watch next season the kits should at least be nice to look at. We have to have something

Imagine coming onto a thread specifically set up to discuss United's new kit and bleating about folk discussing United's new kit. As they say, it takes all sorts.

So we've got Orange in the home shirt but no black? You couldn't make this up.

I think the orange some people are seeing in these photos is definitely a result of individual perception/dodgy colour balance on your screens. I don't see any orange, just a lighter red against the dark red.

It's still a poor kit though, orange or not.

I think the orange some people are seeing in these photos is definitely a result of individual perception/dodgy colour balance on your screens. I don't see any orange, just a lighter red against the dark red.

Yeah I don't know where people are getting orange from, it's just a lighter shade of red when I look at it.

Are you

Okay, so using this logic, why should anyone even be talking about the new kits at all? Why do we even have threads about kits?

The club certainly make it a priority to release 3 new kits every season and want to sell as many as possible, so I don't see the problem with fans talking about whether they like the kits or not.

There's definitely an orange element to the kit. No dodgy perception or jacked screen is required to see it.

Does anyone from united approve the kit designs and colours before hand?
If so then perhaps Ratcliffe has made redundant the person that would talk the decision maker down from making bad choices, now we’re left with dodgy shorts forever.

Okay, so using this logic, why should anyone even be talking about the new kits at all? Why do we even have threads about kits?

The club certainly make it a priority to release 3 new kits every season and want to sell as many as possible, so I don't see the problem with fans talking about whether they like the kits or not.

I came into this thread to check on how the new kits look like. But you do you man, rant away.

Yeah I don't know where people are getting orange from, it's just a lighter shade of red when I look at it.
Very orange on mine!

So it does inded look like a different shade of red rather than orange but I can't say I'm a fan of the look.

Feels like they went for a Teamgeist inspired look but with none of the charm of the original.

I feel the same for each iteration of their template that we've also seen shared on national team shirts this summer