United Kits 2024/25

I hope there will be a purple goalkeeper kit back soon but most are green yellow orange now with neon colours and its so ugly, they all look the same

I haven't got my theodolite out but the shoulder stripes appear shorter on the adidas logo side and it definitely looks like the collar is leaning noticeably to the left, which makes it ideal for a caf member.

manchester-united-24-25-away-kit%20%282%29.jpg

I hope there will be a purple goalkeeper kit back soon but most are green yellow orange now with neon colours and its so ugly, they all look the same
There was a study that neon or brightly coloured goalie tops give marginal advantages in one on one situations compared to darker coloured tops. Something to do with the colour taking the eye away from the ball.

Always bugs me when we have black goalie tops after hearing that.

That goalie shirt in short sleeve is stunning

The retro adidas logo and devil badge with a simple black and white template is next level good

This shite of having an authentic and replica version of kits is such bollocks. I wouldn’t mind if they were offering the replica one for €30 but the French and Dutch shirts for the Euros - the replica was €100 and the authentic €150.

And they have the gall then to serve up a football match like that last night? Scandalous.

Not bought a united kit in years, I think my return to it could be buying a keeper shirt that's by far the best one.

Good grief 1. I've done it. Was using the wrong link all along.
Good grief 2. Don't know how genuine this site is but those bloody awful shorts aren't going away on it. Explains the extra red/orange bit down the side of the shirt if true though. Please be fake.

Last edited: