United Kits 2024/25

Arrived today from DHgate. £15 well spent.

G6yLB5GJ_o.jpg

i’ve submitted your username and ip address to the relevant authorities.

Is it just the way it’s lay on the floor or is that sponsor logo off centre? Looks like it doesn’t line up with the collar?!
Still that aside, looks a decent replica of a nice shirt, and not a penny to the Glazers as it should be! :+1:

Adidas don't pay us millions to then let us take shirt revenue too, shirt sales go to adidas who take control of our superstore - the club may take a negligible percentage.

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

I've worked as a Graphic Designer for 30 years and part of that job is understand legacy.
When the feck have United ever played in an all blue kit?
History tells you it needs to be white.

WHITE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you give a fresh out of college designer a Mac and Photoshop without having earned their spurs making tea and coffee.

Fekin blue...ffs

https://store.manutd.com/en/manches...inal-shirt/p-6746226703534998+z-89-3162317230

We won a European cup at Wembley wearing this. Not to forget the the infamous 2009 blue jersey

This is how Trump gets voted in. You give them facts and they say, "Gee, I'm not darn good at Brain learnin."

(Half of 54 is 27)
Correct. The centre of the shirt is 27cm in from the sides. The problem is that the centre of that logo is not in the centre of the shirt.

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

I've worked as a Graphic Designer for 30 years and part of that job is understand legacy.
When the feck have United ever played in an all blue kit?
History tells you it needs to be white.

WHITE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you give a fresh out of college designer a Mac and Photoshop without having earned their spurs making tea and coffee.

Fekin blue...ffs
This meant to be a joke?

"The earth is flat"

445378647-1600034710539984-7237122612404067006-n.jpg
Leave it mate, some people just won’t be convinced. But why you are so defensive over a knock off? It’s a knock off at the end. It will look like shit compared to the original and having some crap details. Your one does even more so by the way but who cares? You pay cheap price you get cheap ass product. But it’s all about you being happy and that’s it. On a side note, that logo is miles offside. Should have spent that £15 wisely.

I usually wait for the shirt to be released before buying off dhgate. Designs usually get abit better after a few weeks. Ive had some excellent replicas and shite ones too, its always worth a gamble.

Why are our shirts always out late? most of the other adidas clubs home kits were released weeks ago

Why are our shirts always out late? most of the other adidas clubs home kits were released weeks ago

I think I read somewhere that our sponsorship deal with TeamViewer runs until the end of June. Would make sense that we can't realise shirts with a different company on the front until that expires.